SASS Wire Forum

Fairness to Gunfighters

JaySnowden

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

;) got it.

and I wish you the best in getting involved in the GF category. Its a blast.

..........Widder

Thanks man. My first practice session was not too bad. My next match is non sass with longer distance targets and a ten second miss penalty, so I'll probably stick with duelist for that one but make the switch to gun fighter the next one. Practice sure was fun and I like the strategy involved,especially with targets that you can shoot in any order. Thanks for the encouragement.

IRON,

Buck D Law has a GF 101 guide that could be of benefit to you.

You can find him on the Wire most of the time. Send him a PM and ask him to send you this.

He'll be glad to help!

Best regards

..........Widder

Thanks all for the comments, good read. What a great game, and great competitors we have. Been shooting gunfighter for a while now, really like it. When I get bored, or the rules change and I don't like it, there are so many categories to choose from, I'll just switch over.

WOW!!!! Went away to a 3day shoot, just got back.. Could not belive this horse is still bein beat!!! Now we are on to Jay spumtin??? :blink:

Just for sake of truth, my posse had 4 GF'ers on it, and several more at the match, not one single problem, and several gf'ers where buckle holders from one match or another... :D

The rules for GF'er are very well written, and the Cat. is doing better than ever!!! LEAVE IT ALONE!!! all of the GF'ers that shoot this cat on a regular basis seem to know the rules, and follow them very well!!! ;)

If'in the rules for this cat. don't suit ya, maybe another cat. would suit ya better, there are lot's to choose from these days..

As the WOLF say's, if ya want to champion a new Cat. go for it, and good luck!! As far as I know the line start's in the back.... WAY BACK!!! :o

Spades H. Jedi Jester #66 I'm gettin the backhoe out to put some dirt over this thing, it's starting to stink!!! <_<

Guest Half-a-Hand Henri

We have the rule. We have the penalties. If you don't follow the rule, you get the penalty. How hard is that?!

We have the rule. We have the penalties. If you don't follow the rule, you get the penalty. How hard is that?!

perhaps if a lot of shooters would take the penalty earned, with out a huge protest,

then we could move right along,

I know that T-Bone does and does it with a huge smile

after all its about fun

+ 100 Mrs.Henri

And a plate of sail rabbit salad - ya gotta get yer greens ..........

Archived