SASS Wire Forum

Tusco Long Riders - High Noon at Tusco 2014 (3-day Annual)

Buckaroo Bubba

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Loading fresh PALE RIDER loads for the 3 day, making sure I make smoke factor. It is less than a month away. YEE-Haw. :D:lol::D:lol:

Looks like I owe Charlie a breakfast at Tusco, hope he eats before he comes out! :P

Steelers 30 Browns 27, great game! (especially the second half)

Rye :)

Looks like I owe Charlie a breakfast at Tusco, hope he eats before he comes out! :P

Towards the end of he 4th quarter I was kissing my food voucher goodby. Luckily we pulled it out and I can eat "BIG" on Rye !!!!! ;)

Towards the end of he 4th quarter I was kissing my food voucher goodby. Luckily we pulled it out and I can eat "BIG" on Rye !!!!! ;)

This could have a positive affect. It might cost me but if I get Charlie full enough, he'll be movin' slow and maybe I could beat him. Maybe I could talk the girls into a little ex-lax in his breakfast!! :P

Rye...................................Are you implying that Charlie is full of ****?

Rye...................................Are you implying that Charlie is full of ****?

Who me??? No….I would never imply something that everyone already knows!! :P:P:P

A nipple-less Charlie............................................................Hmmmmm........................................Sounds like a medical condition to me........................................... :P

Imma gettun excited bout putting a palerider whoppin on some folks!!! just gotta to remember to only pull one pistol at a time....

You will notice that I have not crawled into the gutter like some of my fellow shooters ! I refuse to be lured into bathroom humor like some people ! Since I have reached the ripe old age of 65 and

am now a Silver Senior it is time for me to act grown up and show some decorum ! At least in public, but wait till this weekend !!!!!!!!! :angry:

You will notice that I have not crawled into the gutter like some of my fellow shooters ! I refuse to be lured into bathroom humor like some people ! Since I have reached the ripe old age of 65 and

am now a Silver Senior it is time for me to act grown up and show some decorum ! At least in public, but wait till this weekend !!!!!!!!! :angry:

C'mon Charlie get in the gutter with us, it's more fun down here!!! :lol:

Charlie's just afraid thit we'll call him out for Palerider!!!

Charlie's just afraid thit we'll call him out for Palerider!!!

There's more of a chance of the Browns winning the Super Bowl than Charlie shooting' Pale Rider!! :P:lol:

What.......You keepin' them .44s in hiding Charlie?

Waitin' for 'em to shrink to .36s?

I'm headed to Sandusky in the morning................................Keep the trash talk goin'

And keep the Applications rollin' in!!!!

--Dawg

Sandusky 3-day this weekend...........................................Tusco 3-day in Three Weeks!!!!

See ya there

--Dawg

count me in bubba, I'll send it soon....

Pale Rider duelist!!!

he'd need three wimmen to try to make him shine!!!!

The time to shoot at Tusco is getting closer. I put some extra smoke in my Pale Rider loads. :):D:P:):D:P

The time to shoot at Tusco is getting closer. I put some extra smoke in my Pale Rider loads. :):D:P:):D:P

Atta boy Ray!! ;) Ya da man!

lukin forwert tu putting a wuppon on yu tuze!!!

lukin forwert tu putting a wuppon on yu tuze!!!

If ya beat us real bad me and Ray are take ya out back and put a wuppon on you! :P

Sounds like we are gonna have our share of entertainment in two weeks!

I am with you Coffinmaker... popcorn anyone?

yu know Bubba, I gonna smoke yu tuu!!!!!

Archived