SASS Wire Forum

Here's whos signed up for INDIANA State Sept. 12,13,14

C.C. Moonshine

Hi All,

Make'n this list of Applications we have received;

Got lots more that are coming but waiting on the apps.

This list is for our Button Maker (P.W.) to reference as needed. ;)

I will update everyday for everyone. In order of the apps coming in.

Mean Gun Mark

Capt. Copps

Knot Worin

Sew Cantina

Blastin Brad

Ms. Blazen

Sauk Valley Stubby

Maddog Maxwell

Panhandle Ranger

Wilbur Rexroat

Rose Louise Reasoner

Cowboy Carty

Max Montana

RJ Rust

Cayuse Jack

Grumpy Bill

Asleep at the Wheel

J C Smoke

Two Gun Dan

Whiskey Rick

JR Rider

JD Spencer

Candi D Spencer

PUP

Shadow Kid

Buck Elroy

Cactus Jack

Riverview Rattler

Chica

Johnny Banjo

Toranado

Slick Derringer

Deuce Stevens

Crazy Mingo

Bad Old Orvill

Johnny Rebel

Money Bags Mathias

Rover

Slip notz

Spoon River Sam

Wild Walt

Horse Pistol

Digger Mike

Travelin Kid

Jesse Jane JJ

Ole Short Tom

Spud

Two Sons

Ugly

Doc Molar

Mini Doc

Rapid Fire

Big Shot

Kat McKay

100 X

C.C. Top

Dusty Deputy

Korupt Karl

Lil Sis

FurBall

Stones

Reno

Irish Dan O'Shootem

Short Term Emory

Ray L Gun

Flush Draw

Ooppisy Daisy

Lightning Bill Carson

Willie Getum

Fire Eater

Deppity Drago

Cabo Wabo Cowgirl

Lucky Skunk

Longhorn Clem

Badlands Barb

Lassiter

Lead Blood

Half Fast Charlie

Little Red Sure Shot

Cowboy Rick

Savage Irons

Buck Irons

Snuffy John

Dakota Doc

Cactus Kay

Updated for 8-14-14

Michigan Slim

Kaya

Chicken eye bill

Updated 8-15-14

MT Hart

Billy Bounty

Chance Derringer

Sinola Kid

Sixgun Scotsman

Ya Big Tree

Larkin Skaggs

Millie Nelson

Stroud

Spittoon O'Tool

Misty Moonshine

Updated 8-20

Blue Eyed Drifter

Vixn-with-Vacqueros

Pa Derringer

Ace Derringer

Juste' Badshot

Coal Car Kid

D K Tracker

Lady Bandit

Updated 8-25

Mustang Bill

Oracle Jones

Gary O

Sycamore Slim

Nacho Hombre

Indiana Loose Cannon

R.J. Law

The Lady

Updated Sept. 2

Joe Quick

Big A

Chilli Pepper Pete

Left eye lash

Buffalo Dick

Shiloh Red

Card Shark Charlie

Lainey Mae

Darby

Hoot Hamilton

Lightning Wayne

Putnamville Kid

Crooked Finger Jim

Frisco Dave

Lil Pumkin Zoe

Rusty Finger

J.W. Hous

Shaddai Vaquero

Jake Vaquero

Updated Sept. 2

3 gun Cole

J.R. Hammer

South Paul

UPDATED Sept. 8

Bloodwashed

Boss Outlaw

Mack Masterson

Miss Rose Gillray

Frenchy Yukon

Drover Dan

Boaz

Spartan Johnny

Trail Wench

Ginger Sass

Senior Chief John

Doc Eells

Straight Arrow Hombe

Also committed but no apps yet, from

Grateful Lead

Crazy Nate

Spit Rail

Stone Creek Drifter

Possible to attend, Please feel free to call them and harass them to attend :D:lol:

Canadian Two Feathers

Canadian Black Magic

Mustang Dave

Red River Ray

Most Wanted

Two Gun Tuca

Keep them apps coming folks !!!

Going to be the best shoot we've had !!!!!

I will continue to update as they come in.

Apps. are on our website at www.paradisepassregulators.com

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait for me...

Glad I saw the list today, I wasn't on it. Checked with C.C. and he never got it.

Sent the first one in on July 11th. It apparently got lost in the snail mail. Second one is going out tomorrow.

100 X Asleep at the Wheel Bad Old Orvill Badlands Barb Big Shot Blastin Brad Buck Elroy Buck Irons C.C. Top Cabo Wabo Cowgirl Cactus Jack Cactus Kay Candi D Spencer Capt. Copps Cayuse Jack Chica Cowboy Carty Cowboy Rick Crazy Mingo Dakota Doc Deppity Drago Deuce Stevens Digger Mike Doc Molar Dusty Deputy Fire Eater Flush Draw FurBall Grumpy Bill Half Fast Charlie Horse Pistol Irish Dan O'Shootem J C Smoke JD Spencer Jesse Jane JJ Johnny Banjo Johnny Rebel JR Rider Kat McKay Knot Worin Korupt Karl Lassiter Lead Blood Lightning Bill Carson Lil Sis Little Red Sure Shot Longhorn Clem Lucky Skunk Maddog Maxwell Max Montana
Mean Gun Mark
Mini Doc Money Bags Mathias Ms. Blazen Ole Short Tom Ooppisy Daisy Panhandle Ranger PUP Rapid Fire Ray L Gun Reno Riverview Rattler RJ Rust Rose Louise Reasoner Rover Sauk Valley Stubby Savage Irons Sew Cantina Shadow Kid Short Term Emory Slick Derringer Slip notz Snuffy John Spoon River Sam Spud Stones Toranado Travelin Kid Two Gun Dan Two Sons Ugly Whiskey Rick Wilbur Rexroat Wild Walt

Willie Getum

Hey, You left out MISTY MOONSHINE. and Doc Eells, Straight Arrow, Scotsman and others said they would have the apps on the way. It's gonna be a good time for sure.

KK

Howdy all

Check out the updated list.

Get those apps. coming !!!! We look forward to throwing the best Indiana State Match ever !!!

Less then a month to go !

Thanks for the update...I thought I sent pa and mine when I sent out the BT ones...Apparently not...oops....they went out a couple days ago...looking forward to whipping on chance and slick...both are comin home for Battle of the Bell 2...Good times...

CC....we are about a month away and at 100 shooters and growing. Lookin good.

KK

TOTAL TIME MATCH.....12 MAIN MATCH STAGES.....WILD BUNCH/SMOKELESS MINI MATCHES IN THE MORNING OF SIDE MATCH DAY AND BP/SMOKELESS MINI MATCHES IN THE AFTERNOON

Followed by a clinic by DEUCE STEVENS, DOC EELLS and LASSITER....you could learn a lot from these guys.

Updated today !!!!!

Keep them coming !!!!

Are you honestly gonna make me COUNT all them?!?!

So I gotta teach a cowboy to not type like a chicken AND count?! Boys.....

Only 3 more weeks. Hard to believe it's gettin here so fast. But the range is lookin better than ever. The new stages are almost complete and the final touches will be put on when we get back from Michigan. Don't miss out on this one. Still plenty of time to get your apps in.

We put in some hard work the last couples days! Looking forward to more of the same. Rayl Gun cleaned the club house today. Short Term, CC and I put roofs on the new loading tables and mesh netting across the backs last night. Today Slim mowed long range and helped me cut out two cowboys and three cows. CC and I worked on the train some more and got the crossing arm on the ticket booth. CC was up on the roof of stage two getting it ready for paint. Short Term made the jail windr bigger and fixed the boardwalk on Holy Smokes and the fence. RaylGun and Aunt B mowed. We got word about 5 O'clock a storm was coming so we cleaned up and called it a day. Rain never did come. Oh well its coming along and lookin good!

Doc Molar gave me the scenarios for all of the stages and we put them in our format and he'll review them at the MICHIGAN State shoot and then we'll get them on the wire. Scenarios are written for the Mini matches....3 for morning and 3 for afternoon for any wantin to shoot 6 stages as a warm up.

There are 3 Wild Bunch in the morning of side match day along with 3 BP in the afternoon.

Side matches are for Rifle, Pistol, Shotguns, Derringer, Pocket Pistol, 22 combo, Long Range and the Cancer Drive.....Yes, we can do that as we have 13 stages.

Hope to see you there.

KK

We put in some hard work the last couples days! Looking forward to more of the same. Rayl Gun cleaned the club house today. Short Term, CC and I put roofs on the new loading tables and mesh netting across the backs last night. Today Slim mowed long range and helped me cut out two cowboys and three cows. CC and I worked on the train some more and got the crossing arm on the ticket booth. CC was up on the roof of stage two getting it ready for paint. Short Term made the jail windr bigger and fixed the boardwalk on Holy Smokes and the fence. RaylGun and Aunt B mowed. We got word about 5 O'clock a storm was coming so we cleaned up and called it a day. Rain never did come. Oh well its coming along and lookin good!

Sure wish you guys lived closer to my range......keep up the good work

Well, this is the end of my last free weekend thru the end of the year. Michigan this coming weekend, our monthly and Indiana State shoot thru the next, Indiana State the next, Michigan youth deer hunt after that. Then the Indiana youth deer hunt. Then a monthly shoot the first weekend in October. Then it's HUNT HUNT HUNT till the end of the year, when ice fishin starts! Man, life is good!

Slim, Tracy better not see that list, cause I think she might make some date changes for ya !

App list was just updated !!!

Keep them coming !!!!

C.C

YEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAA

Gots a call today that the WORLD FAMOS CARD SHARK AND HOOT IS COMING !!!!!!!!

AWESOME !!!!!

I will be there. I will bring my app to the Sept match

You aren't bringing....you know who....Kid Irish?????

KK

Archived