SASS Wire Forum

Ocoee Rangers "LEAD MINE VALLEYSHOOT-OUT"

Purly SASS # 57438

Ocoee Rangers in Cleveland, Tn. Will have their first ever annual shoot." Lead Mine Valley Shoot-Out" awards after the match. Lots of door prizes. Bullets, brass, shotgun shells, cowboy gear, 4hr. fishing charter just to name a few.

September 27, 2014.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Hoss Carpenter, SASS Life 7843

this may be my last shoot with the Rangers, as we are moving to FL in mid Nov. But I am looking forward to seeing everybody and having fun" Cheers Hoss

this may be my last shoot with the Rangers, as we are moving to FL in mid Nov. But I am looking forward to seeing everybody and having fun" Cheers Hoss

WARNING: Thread HiJack.

Hoss, we will surely miss you, your SUPER friendliness and smile, and the HIGH standards you set in your attitude in both shooting abilities and clothing style. You are trully a class human.

Hopefully, I might get down to Florida and shoot some after I retire in February. And hopefully, I will get to see you down there.

God speed my good friend.

..........Widder

Judge and Joe,

those FREE match prizes are very generous. So are some of the other prizes already listed.

Makes me proud to be associated with such a fine group of folks.

..........Widder

Purly,

actually, sometimes I feel like a BIG match is a good warmup match for Cleveland.

The Ocoee Rangers don't draw 5 good posse's every month by accident. Pards from East and Middle TN drive upwards to 2+ hours to attend. Pards from Alabama and Georgia drive up nearly every month to attend on the 4th Saturday.

The Ocoee Rangers put on monthly matches that rival anybody with good size, hitable targets, great stage scenerios, and some of the funnest pards anywhere.

PLUS, there is even the occasional 'Trash Talk' that pops up on the Wire on who is gona whoooop who..... :ph34r:

And the number of OUTLAWS and GUNFIGHTERS that participate every month tell ya that ALL the stages are set up good and fair for every category.

It really don't get much better. The inagurall annual match with added prizes and lunch is just icing on the cake.

..........Widder

Archived