SASS Wire Forum

Picking Brass

1. I'm never gonna complain about picking brass at a cowboy shoot again. I volunteered to help a buddy of mine run his business at the Sturgis Rally this year, He rents machine guns, he has over 30 guns there, everything from an UZI, 4 Thompsons up to a Ma Deuce.

machinegun1_zps1773659f.jpg

We use a variation of the above device (larger size) to pick up around 2.5 tons of black walnuts every year. That's hulled nut weight. Last year it was 11 pickup truck heaping loads.

1. I'm never gonna complain about picking brass at a cowboy shoot again. I volunteered to help a buddy of mine run his business at the Sturgis Rally this year, He rents machine guns, he has over 30 guns there, everything from an UZI, 4 Thompsons up to a Ma Deuce.
  2. machinegun1_zps1773659f.jpg

Have'n the good fortune of put'n many rounds through a M2. I found a shovel to work the best. ;)

LG

Bob, I hope you at least had a chance to shoot a few!

RR

Not yet, having too much fun watching jiggly young women shooting them. You've never seen so many big smiles and hoots of joy. We had Jesse Watters from The Oreilly Factorshoot the Ma Deuce and do some video.

Have'n the good fortune of put'n many rounds through a M2. I found a shovel to work the best. ;)

LG

The 50 is easy, it's the UZI and the 1919 Browning that are the pain. The PKM and MG42 aren't any picnic either.

Archived