SASS Wire Forum

Spotters Doing An Awesome Job!

Turkey Legs #48384

Really glad we had awesome spotters today doing their job to the fullest or it may have been a different story. Below is written by the one who spotted the individuals.

"Miracle on the Stage"

Today's match is proof that miracles do happen and God does watch over us. (For reasons I will keep the names anonymous). We had posses on stages 1, 3 & my posse on stage 5. Just as we had a shooter placing her rifle and shotgun on the fire line, I had noticed a white object on top of the burm. When doing a double take I saw the object again and this time it was a ladies summer hat. I told another spotter and others yet no one believed me. It wasn't until the other spotter and I saw people walking behind the burm. We called a seize fire and found out the people were friends of one the shooter's that had gotten lost. What was even more amazing was that they had crossed stages 1 & 3 which were still shooting without being hit or shot. If that wasn't Devine intervention I don't know what is. Safety is always the main concern while shooting - but I do think this was a miracle no one got hurt. May God watch all of us on the range.

Archived