SASS Wire Forum

U.S. Law shield Gun law seminar

Hoss

Ever been to one of these? Are they worthwhile, or is it just a pitch for insurance? Do I need this type of insurance?

http://gunlawseminar.com/aug14.htm

I have it, is it worth it not sure, but under the current anti gun climate if I have to use my gun they said they would help.

KK

Go to the seminar and hear what they have to say. You may or may not decide you need it.

Insurance is a funny thing; until you need it it is a waste of money but when you need it is a considerable bargain.

I am a member of a similar group called Texas Law Shield. It is ran by a group of Gun Rights attys. It is like keeping an atty on retainer. They are also a big help understanding gun laws of not so gun friendly states. My 2 cents ...they are worth the fee.

We're members of Tx Law Shield also. Best "insurance" we ever bought. If you ever have to use a gun, ALL your legal fees are covered. Most people have no idea what using a gun will cost them, even if they are in the right and completely exonerated.

I just wish these people had more complete legal services available. Even if the other services were just discounted and not "no additional charge". Having 1 number I could call to at least get started with any sort of legal inquiry would be nice.

Archived