SASS Wire Forum

Beretta Moves from Maryland to Tennessee

Its a great country, where people and business's have the freedom to move and operate in differing states, based on their own reasons.

Congratulations to the state of Tennessee.

Following in the foot steps of the other gun makers that have moved out of states that keep making laws restricting our rights to the Second Amendment. Its going to keep going until these crazy's in Washington get the message If the ever do.

Following in the foot steps of the other gun makers that have moved out of states that keep making laws restricting our rights to the Second Amendment. Its going to keep going until these crazy's in Washington get the message If the ever do.

The only message they understand is "you lost the election". Remember Eric Cantor? Vote early and vote often!

Guest Hoss Carpenter, SASS Life 7843

Hooray for the Volunteer state. The Beretta workers who move to TN will see a "pay raise" , as we have no State Income Tax. Not to mention the beauty of East TN and great places to shoot CAS, and being a very friendly gun state!

Cheers, Hoss C,

Hooray for the Volunteer state. The Beretta workers who move to TN will see a "pay raise" , as we have no State Income Tax. Not to mention the beauty of East TN and great places to shoot CAS, and being a very friendly gun state!

Cheers, Hoss C,

Howdy Hoss,

Beretta is very fortunate to have been welcomed by and into the great state of Tennessee. When I was a young man back in the early 70's on my way to Mexico I drove through Pennsylvania, the Shenandoah Valley and through eastern Tennessee and when I got to Chattanooga (I don't recall what route number I was on) I came down a steep grade (Missionary Ridge?) and saw the city and drove past the railyard on a flat plain below. Being a native New Hampshiran "damned Yankee" who studied the Civil War (majored in history) in college it occurred to me that I must have been on the route that the Union Armies of Grant and Sherman must have had to manuver. No wonder it took three battles to overtake it. I'll never forget the beauty of that part of the country. I'm retired now and if I ever decide to move it's one place I would consider now that Beretta is there but I haven't moved yet because Ruger is still here in New Hampshire but I might if Ruger were to move! :D

Archived