SASS Wire Forum

Is This True about MISTY MOONSHINE ?

Widder, SASS #59054

KK,

I saw on another post that you are getting to shoot with Misty at the Indiana State SASS Championship in September.

How did you manage this?

With your recent health situation, you must have really played up the PITY CARD.

YOU ANIMAL!

Call me when you get a chance.

..........Widder

Yes it's true. No smoke and mirrors....we just got lucky that it fit in her schedule. We are all excited at Paradise Pass that she will be here for the Ind State shoot in Sept.. I got to meet her at the NRA convention and she is a real neat lady and even prettier in person. Look forward to seeing her along with all of my other gals and pals.

KK

Misty and Slipnoose are both my girlfriends.......

They wear my LOVE pin!

ACE,

if that makes you the 'Ace of Hearts', when Misty flies across country to shoot with KK and a bunch of Hoosiers, would that make Korupt Karl.................

"The King of Hearts"?

:lol::lol::lol:

..........Widder

Can't wait until the Shoot gets here !

Buying a red carpet to roll out for Misty !!!!

OH, wait !!!! I can just take it off the walls of Korupt Karl's "Love shack" :blink::o:D:huh:

Misty is getting the royal treatment to. She gets to use Aunt B's and my new RV !!!! It's a dandy.... ;)

Can't wait until the Shoot gets here !

Buying a red carpet to roll out for Misty !!!!

OH, wait !!!! I can just take it off the walls of Korupt Karl's "Love shack" :blink::o:D:huh:

Misty is getting the royal treatment to. She gets to use Aunt B's and my new RV !!!! It's a dandy.... ;)

C.C. I'm glad you said something cause me and the Circle R boys was going tip that new camper over!

Spittoon

Hey Spittoon,

I heard rumor that camper was recently seized during that sting operation at the massage parlor back on the ole county highway.

It was just recently fumigated and passed the county health inspection.

CC and KK bought it at the county auction and tore out the red velvet wall rugs and such. I think those red wall rugs a gona be used for the red carpet for Misty.

Ole CC and KK really have this one planned out perfectly.

Those fellers think of everything.

Those no limit what them two pards will do just to make a visitor feel welcome.

..........Widder

I can see the headlines now........Head of SASS arrested when local law enforcement raids well known Shaggin Wagon. Suspected Madame, who identified herself as "Misty Moonshine", found with cache of weapons :o

Misty on the plus side.........Ole KK has the gold to bail you out or the crew to bust you out

All right guys....don't scare the gal to death. We are honored to have her come to our match where I know she will have a great time. She is a lady and will be treated as such. CC has a brand new RV which will be her accomodations, we have a restaurant on site for eatin.....we are providing her with guns (which should keep most of you at bay) and ammo so we are all set for her arrival.

Toon, I would appreciate you not tipping the trailer and Travelin Kid hopefully will not back into it as he does with the newly planted trees....lol.

All kidding aside it will be good to see Misty again and I hope to see her at GOA so I can forewarn her of a few of you cowboys and the pitfalls associated with.....but she can handle whatever comes her way.

KK

Well ya see it all went down like this: My OLD buddy Kawl brought the twins to town, well to that trailer on the outskirts as Widder pointed out. What he failed to mention is that Kawl was in the trailer, and C. C. was jealous and was the deputy that raided the trailer!!! However, after the bust was made, Deputy Top started to feel a little guilt come on and so he bought the shaggin wagon just to give Karl's Krispy Kream Kabin a make over with the said red crushed velvet!!! That's what happened, I will swear to it on a stack of Cowboy Chronicles! As for behaving, I always behave. But to simply say behave does not specify what type of behavior!!! Fear not Misty, I will be a perfect.....Gentleman.....at least.....part of the time!

Oh Lordy! Did anyone warn her 'bout the cannons?!?!

Spittoon, I don't own one yet. But I do have a nice new furnace and AC in the house that, coincidently costs the EXACT same amount as the camper I was a lookin' at.

Yes it's true. No smoke and mirrors....we just got lucky that it fit in her schedule. We are all excited at Paradise Pass that she will be here for the Ind State shoot in Sept.. I got to meet her at the NRA convention and she is a real neat lady and even prettier in person. Look forward to seeing her along with all of my other gals and pals.

KK

Are you saying she is not pretty when photographed or not in person? Seems like the coming excitement has you mixing your English outflow. However, you will probably improve with age.

Doc, Widder, and Wyatt,

I can tell ya that the camper you all referenced did exist and most of the facts in you'alls tall tales was true. But we pulled a bait and switch and that camper got sold last week to some really nice folks up north (guess they was color blind and thought the carpet was gray not red). Also they have a lot of live stock so they did not find the odor offensive in the least. KK cried like a little girl as that camper pulled away cause of all the crazy times he (thought) he had with the twins in there. But like I's told him, Aunt B refused to sleep in there again after Deuce, Carty, and Striaght Arrow used it last. So it's SOLD...

The new camper is brand spanken new, no bad memories, or odors, and is stay'n that way fur Misty. :wub:

Spitoon, as fur tip'n the camper, I's going to put the snow plow on the 4 wheeler with instructions for Willie Gitum to plow you and yous tent right into the pond if there is any tip'n. :lol::P:ph34r:

Cannons, well it IS Paradise Pass !!!! :blink::D

Hey, am I gonna have my usual spot in from of the Krispy Kream? Cannons, well, I have a bad heart and so does my dog......so......FURRY BALLS.....I better get my paper work in......DUH!

I hope I can make it, no so sure right now,,,

gee I guess Misty took my spot on the dinner crew that there wasn't enuff room for me... :huh::P

Are you saying she is not pretty when photographed or not in person? Seems like the coming excitement has you mixing your English outflow. However, you will probably improve with age.

I am only saying I got to meet Misty at the NRA convention and already knew she was a knock out, but she is even prettier in person.....now that's as plain as I can put it. How you got a negative out of my comment I'll never know.

As for Doc.....get your app in and your spot will be reserved.

Cheyenne...if'n you want to help at GOA.....you are more than welcome. I don't remember who all helped last year, but I'm not in charge of that

KK

Misty took my spot on the dinner crew that there wasn't enuff room for me... :huh::P

Well, ya see, it's like this.........YOUR UGLY........SHE'S NOT!!!!!!!!! I know you fancy yourself as Pretty Boy.....BUT YOUR NOT!!!!!!!! I had her on the list some time ago.

Archived