SASS Wire Forum

For Sale Ponsness and Warren 800 Plus with Case Feeder New Price

I have for Sale a Ponsness and Warren 800 Plus with the Auto Case feeder. The case feeder holds 500 empty hulls. I've owned them all and this is the one I stuck with. This makes a great round at the fastest speed I have found. I almost can keep up with a Dillon 650 loading metallic cartridges. It is set up for a nice 12 GA, 7/8 oz. load with 15.6 grains of Solo 1000.

The machine has been used but looks almost new. It does have a cracked clear top on the primer trey.

I also added the Roller Shovel Handle. That was an added $46.00

New this set up would cost $1,300.00 plus a lot of shipping.

I'm asking $750.00 plus actual shipping. That means you are getting the case feeder for almost free. I would prefer a FTF transaction. I'm located in Michigan. This thing is a tank and would be tough to ship

Pics can be sent by email. Sorry photobucket would not work for me.

Email me or call me at 616-340-9557

Thanks,

That is a great machine. I have one just like it. Sadly I don't have room for another one or I would take it. A good deal if you want a really fine shotgun reloading machine that will last forever. Price is right too. i can't believe it has lasted this long on the classifieds.

A good pard to deal with.

KK

I have the 800 Plus. Awesome machine. Built like a tank. The case feeder really makes this a great deal. If the budget will allow it, you can't go wrong.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived