SASS Wire Forum

Who would you like to shoot with on the wire?

Dirty Dan Dawkins

Can't think of anybody I WOULDN'T want to shoot with.

It is fun shooting with the Cracker Crew but Cypress Sun is right: Ya gotta watch fast.

Waimea

:FlagAm:

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I get to shoot with some great cowboys and cowgirls.I would shoot with Possum Skinner every day if I could.I learn from Possum ever time we shoot.I have shot with some great people.I would love to shoot with Painted Filly,She saved me when My wife was going through cancer.I would like to shoot with Calico Mary,I think of her

every night :wub: thanks Mary.I got to meet Karl ,aka KK but never have shot with him and would love to.I have gotten to chat with the Widder on the wire and email and would love to shoot with him.There are so many that I have shot with and would love to shoot with them again.I have never been on a posse that I did not have fun.I love to posse with the lovely ladies and the fast shooters,cowboys and cowgirls.I love to shoot with the shooters that or new or just slow like me.I love to work on the posse and help with what ever I can do.I

Anyone slower than me.

Fillmore

I want to shoot with you Fillmore, you're just down the coast. I will even spot you 10 seconds, just don't laugh when I cut lose with my shotgun

I want to shoot with you Fillmore, you're just down the coast. I will even spot you 10 seconds, just don't laugh when I cut lose with my shotgun

Are you coming to the Western Regional? I'll be a PM.

Fillmore

Oh.. Wait! I think my dislexia kicked in for a second. I thought this topic read "People on the Wire you would like to Shoot" Too funny...

Ole Red River Ray is always a hoot to shoot with UHHH unless he is suffering the mourning sickness :lol::lol::lol: !! Now thet I thank on it all the NC RRR bunch are great pards to shoot with. One could write a book on how helpful Jefro has always been to me on those couple of occasions I have had the pleasure of shooting with him. Choosing from the guys I have followed on this here wire, I am sure I would leave out some of my favoriters :D and still have a full page list BUT Prarie Dawg, Coffinmaker, Fingers McGee and Bottom Dealin Mike would be on my short list for some great traditional Frontiersman action. I do not think I am smart enuff to be able to learn all of the stuff I would like to pick from Lassiters brain in one or even a dozen matches! Wish he would write a book on Gunfighting and running the '87...

Are you coming to the Western Regional? I'll be a PM.

Fillmore

not this year, just going back to work after 3 years of school so the money is still tight. Might see me one week standing there looking stupid wanting to shoot before the next regionals

I was a nerd in high school and never outgrew it, so all the kids who sat at the nerd's table in the high school lunchroom and who were wallflowers at the sock hop could make a heckuva posse! ;)

Oh.. Wait! I think my dislexia kicked in for a second. I thought this topic read "People on the Wire you would like to Shoot" Too funny...

Sounds like more of a "freudian slip" of sorts.

Who would I like to shoot with? Heck, I'd just like to get out and shoot!

But it seems I need to go to Colorado and shoot, so I can shoot with:

Grizzly Dave

Utah Bob

Calico Mary

But there are plenty of others I would like to shoot with, as well, but two that come to mind are:

Bama Red

Yul Lose

Of course, we could do a shyster's posse, including:

J. Mark Flint

Loophole LaRue

My list is not inclusive as I might forget most.

I have shot with and will again the following

Brother King

Madd Mike

Allie Mo

Phantom

Ghost

Kaiwa Kid

Cheyenne Culpepper

Max Montana

Manatee

Johnny meadows

Lassiter

TA Chance

Wes Fargo

Anyone from EOT 2014 posse 32 it was a great posse. Several world champs were on it.

Here are some that I've not met but would like to shoot with

Widder'

Deuce Stevens

Colt Faro

T-bone Dooley

Nuttin

Goody

Any Dooley gang

Pale Wolf B.

I also have a list that I will not post that contains those that I don't want to shoot with.

Have got to shoot with many that is on peoples list.

Would like to shoot with most on here at some point.

But there is one group that stands out.

That crew down in Florida.

They are great shooters. But also look like they are

have a BLAST while doing it. Hope to get down there some time.

What about me? You were at the top of my list!

CO Jack, you know guitar picking, gumbo cooking and cowboy shooting with you, there is none better.

I shoot with them and the rest of the Crew on a regular basis..........they're boring, 12 seconds and it's over with.

Now thats funny right there. I caught a couple of videos of them and they seem to be a real hoot, not only good shooters which I want to learn from but they like to cut up a little too.

Only 12!! That is tuff! <_<

1. Allie Mo
  2. Billy Boots
  3. Brother King
  4. Deuce Stevens
  5. Rye Miles
  6. Prairie Dawg
  7. Slick McLade
  8. Cap'n George Baylor
  9. T-Bone Dooley
  10. Widder
  11. Fillmore Coffins
  12. Palewolf Brunelle

Cheatin'

Lots of folks...I'm just not gud at remembering names.

Definitely the folks in Florida...

As others have stated, be easier to name the folks I would prefer not to shoot with...short list...but it would be a list.

Phantom

Allie,

Thanks for the 'none list'.

that way, all of us can still dream that we would be on it. If you condensed a list, there would be some broken hearts before the sun set this evening.

:wub:

..........Widder

Hi Folks,

I've seen that I'm on a few lists and it makes my day. :wub: I'd be honored to shoot with you too.

I'm not going to list folks because I cannot (will not) condense it to 12.

Regards,

Allie

Well put...I feel the same way.

Just to make a lot of you jealous, I've been on a posse with Allie Mo. Nothing beats starting each day with a big hug. And yes, she's every bit as fun as you would imagine. :wub:

I too have spent an evening with Allie Mo, BP Nite Shooting that is.

Fillmore

I got to thinking. Theres a lot of folks here on the WIRE we all chat with and call friends but really don't know. If I had to put a posse of 12 together (including me) of the people I have not met/or not shot with but know from the wire, it would look something like this:

Widder' (only one this list I have met)

Brother King

Madd Mike

Allie Mo

Utah Bob

Gunner Gatlin

Deuce Stevens

Rye Miles

Slick McLade

Phantom

Lassiter

Sure there are others, lots of others!

How about you?

I'd like to posse with you too pard - and ALL on that list (despite our Wire spats) - and quite a few others like Rocky Meadows, Grannie Annie, Fillmore Coffins, Lumpy Grits, oh heck! The list just goes on.. :D

Have shot with Deuce - first class all the way ;)

GG ~ :FlagAm:

My friend

Gunner Gatlin .

I hear he is out there some were :huh:

But I have not seen him this year :blush:

Hope we will cross paths this year and have a couple beers . :)

Hey pard - will be at Scottville for the two-day at the end of this month - though it'll be just one day for me - Saturday. Hope to see ya...and yeah - it IS beer time :D

GG ~ :FlagAm:

China Camp....Tequila....Tupelo Flash...and a couple others that aren't with us anymore or don't shoot anymore and I was too new to understand.

Hi Folks,

I've seen that I'm on a few lists and it makes my day. :wub: I'd be honored to shoot with you too.

I'm not going to list folks because I cannot (will not) condense it to 12.

Regards,

Allie

Mo ain't picky-She has shot with me and that Philly Slim guy, on the same posse- :o

:D

LG

Mo ain't picky-She has shot with me and that Philly Slim guy, on the same posse- :o

:D

LG

sometimes even the Queen will allow non-royalty within her presence..... :lol::lol::lol:

..........Widder

In not particular order:

MADD MIKE

ALLIE MO

PHANTOM

PALE WOLF

ROCKY MEADOWS

MISTY MOONSHINE...I will get to shoot with her at the INDIANA STATE SHOOT.....Yea Haw!

BADLANDS BUD

POSSUM SKINNER

ALLOF THE JEDI'S I'VE NOT YET HAD THE PLEASURE

FILLMORE COFFINS

JOHNY MEADOWS

EVIL ROY

NUTTIN GRACEFUL

KEYSTONE

just to name a few. Like Wiamia said I WOULD LIKE TO SHOOT WITH ANYONE WHO WOULD SHOOT WITH ME.

Korupt Karl and Gunner...thanks for the kind words. I hope we can make it happen. BTW, your mailboxes are full.

Fillmore

sometimes even the Queen will allow non-royalty within her presence..... :lol::lol::lol:

..........Widder

I think it was a matter of her teeing off the match director and we were the punishment. Not sure how Allie could tee off anyone but, when you get stuck with both Lumpy and I at the same time, what other explanation could there be?

I think it was a matter of her teeing off the match director and we were the punishment. Not sure how Allie could tee off anyone but, when you get stuck with both Lumpy and I at the same time, what other explanation could there be?

And we thank you for the great shade you provided to us all-- :P

LG

Archived