SASS Wire Forum

Badger Mountain Range War Aug 1-3

Scary Indian Dude

:D Wow, it's only 3 weeks away how time fly's. The awards are here, the range is ready, and we could use a few more shooters. There is still time to sign up, get those application in, times running out. I hope to see you August 1-3 2014 for more info go here. http://www.coloradocowboys.net :FlagAm:

Thanks

SID

Dude, I see from the list that Long Hunter is going to be there, how cool is that?

Great match and range nestled in the pine trees in the Colorado mountains, it don't get much better than that!

We have a few more slots. I see that there are a few people missing on my list. You know who you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The cut off day is July 23rd. I have been working on the posse lists tonight. Wow what a job!. But is coming together. We are going to have a great time as always.

Hope to see you all here!

Painted Filly

Ok we have 92 entries( I have 5 more that have been told are in the mail so that puts us at 97). I have room for 100 so if you want in that means you need to get me your entries ASAP!!!! I might be able to get a few over but not many so PM me or call me if you do not already have your entries in the mail.

Painted Filly

Only 2 Slots Left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get them while they are hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See you all soon!!!!!!!

Painted Filly

Only 2 Slots Left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get them while they are hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See you all soon!!!!!!!

Painted Filly

But don't be afraid we have a little extra if need be.

KK

Archived