SASS Wire Forum

Need to see some pics of your jogging stroller gun carts.

Want to build a cart out of a jogging stroller I came into. The cart does not need to break down as it will be the cart I keep at my new cabin at Paradise Pass. Would really appreciate some pics of what you have done.

Mine does not fold. On the other hand, it is red.

Chancy

That cart ain't just red...man its RED!

Deuce, I just pick up a jogging stroller also and plan on doing something similar to chancy, but removable so I can fold the stroller up.

I too was just given a stroller and was looking for a plan to convert. I would also appreciate a pm if you have a folding design. Sorry Duece I didn't mean to tag onto your thread, But guess I figured it would be ok since I was just looking for a plan and not trying to underbid or sell an item that you were trying to sell. I currently have no cart and thought this might be faster than building a wood cart for now. That will be a winter project.

Brazos Bill Dupree

Guest Tascosa Kid #90830

nice work Lumpy.I bought a Rugged gear cart 4 yrs ago and it is looking pretty rugged. You have given me some great ideas. THANKS for sharing .

I got the wood off this one you can have.

20140110_143247_zps8e20bbc4.jpg

Want to build a cart out of a jogging stroller I came into. The cart does not need to break down as it will be the cart I keep at my new cabin at Paradise Pass. Would really appreciate some pics of what you have done.

See my post.

It's not pictured on my cart above, but we have a small shelf of sorts coming off the back of the top wooden piece. We use it as a shelf for loading up the loading blocks and holding misc stuff.

Like Allie, we need drink holders. If you look closely, you will see a soft-side cooler hanging behind the 'feed bag' that we use for empties. We now have a feed bag on each side. one for brass, one for shotgun hulls. The soft-side cooler will hold at least 8 bottles of water and several of those blue plastic ice packs. They keep everything cold as ice all day long.

Archived