SASS Wire Forum

Uberti Renegade

Hoss

A pard, new to game, is considering purchasing a used Uberti Renegade in 45 Colt. Priced at 1000.00

I don't have any experience at all with the Renegade line. What do y'all think?

I haven't shot one, but they look nice. The only thing I would suggest is stay away from the "trapper" variation. I think the 45 Colt trapper model is only 9+1 if I remember correctly

Lots of folks are very satisfied with the Beretta Renegade, especially the shotgun stock shape. Internally, dimensioned the same as all the Uberti 73 rifles, so all speed parts and work are the same. Price sounds good.

As long as he understands the strengths and weaknesses of the .45 Colt chambering for use in SASS. If he really wants a .38 spl gun, he will never be satisfied with 45 Colt.

Good luck, GJ

I use a Beretta Renegade in 45 and would not want to use anything else. Roughneck Rod did the action work and I just wish I could be a little close to as fast as its potential.

CB

I had 2 renegades. Mine required some action work, of course:) but they ran and worked flawlessly with the short stroke kit that came with them. Eventually traded them off for carbines.

No complaints at all.

Regards,

Ringer

Been running mine for quite awhile and flawless. It's strictly .38 special, 20', nothing other then stock with the short stroke and tuned by Johnny Meadows.

Used a Marlin prior to getting the Renegade. I stand behind this fine shooting companion.

No complaints:

Jackrabbit #414

Archived