SASS Wire Forum

Shooter's Grill - Rifle, CO

Open carry wait staff....lever actions on the wall...."guns welcome" sign at the entry.....why do I think I'd feel more comfortable here than in most other restaurants?

http://www.wcvb.com/national/armed-servers-on-the-menu-at-colo-diner/26757844#!7gVV4

LL

I think it's just great but I would think twice about complaining about my meal!!! :lol:

I didn't see a single real gun except those being worn by the staff, and some of the comments by the narrator were typically "news people babbling" idiotic.

The waitress said a lot of their customers carry both concealed and open. In our town you don't see much open carry but the Sheriff has issueda lot of ccw permits.

Good for them. I wish more places would embrace liberty

All it takes is a business owner with a spine.

Open carry wait staff....lever actions on the wall...."guns welcome" sign at the entry.....why do I think I'd feel more comfortable here than in most other restaurants?

http://www.wcvb.com/national/armed-servers-on-the-menu-at-colo-diner/26757844#!7gVV4

LL

Thanks for posting Loophole! I also saw reference to this on the WSJ Opinion page comments pages today - that wouldn't ahve been you would it?

I've stayed overnight in Rifle a couple times, but missed this place, regretably.

Can you imagine this restaraunt/bar on Charles Street?

"Don't worry. The guns are loaded with "defense grade" ammo so they won't do too much damage.'

Honey, that's not the definition of "defence grade" ammo.

Excellent point.

"Newspeople babbling" idiotic.

That defensive ammo will only kill you a bit, right around the edges.

It's really too bad these fools don't understand how stupid they sound. Maybe if they did they'd shut the hell up altogether.

Archived