SASS Wire Forum

You gonna pull thet hogleg or whistle,,,,DRIVEL?!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

who made them the BW officiodos anyway!!????

I'm done with them....

I was told that you did, Culpepper :)

There are some that still do not want to admit that Nudie started up before Rockmount.

And Nudie even did a lot of the later Lone Ranger outfits. Specifically, the Clayton Moore outfits.

Lone-Ranger-Nudie-Suit.jpg

Caliiiiiiiiii

How many of us, when the stage calls for 10, 10, 4; only shoot 10, 10, 4.

I mean, that is the minimum requirement, isn't it?

:)

Ding!

Winning!!!

I think my grandpa did have that outfit....

Speaking of which... Whatever happened to square dancing?

I think every single outfit I ever saw at a square dance with my grandparents qualified for BW...

How many of us, when the stage calls for 10, 10, 4; only shoot 10, 10, 4.

I mean, that is the minimum requirement, isn't it?

:)

Almost always. But just for fun this weekend I may shoot a 10-10-4 stage 10-10-8.

Dumb internet has been down, just came back up, but in the mean
time I got the swamp cooler going, laundry started, suitcase
mostly pack, water in the freezer, and trunk cleaned out.

Tried to combine two stops into one trip, didn't work, will have to go out one more time.

Cooling off a bit and then need to have a look at my boys car and check the earl in mine.

Grizz, the schedule has "Cowboy Warm Up Stages" listed for tomorrow but only says 9-4 for the time.

You figure that's any time between then or you know any specifics?

Just asking cause I'm trying to time driving out there, registering and double checking new ammo/wasting old ammo/"warming up" with my number 1 son's nap time so mother doesn't get too burdened home alone.

I'm jealous of you all, but then with the good news today, I'm good!!

I'm jealous of you all, but then with the good news today, I'm good!!

The Lord has been smiling on my house for a while, but I'm jealous too.

I'll be working all weekend.

Grizz, the schedule has "Cowboy Warm Up Stages" listed for tomorrow but only says 9-4 for the time.

You figure that's any time between then or you know any specifics?

Just asking cause I'm trying to time driving out there, registering and double checking new ammo/wasting old ammo/"warming up" with my number 1 son's nap time so mother doesn't get too burdened home alone.

Skid - the way the warm up stages worked last year is that you could shoot them whenever you wanted as many times as you wanted. Some matches have an actual warm up match with organized possies and such, this is NOT that. They work just like the side matches, walk up, wait your turn and shoot. Great way to test yer ammo. I think there is a timer at each of the stages, but times are not recorded that I know of on the warm up stages. For the side matches I think you can run them three times for a recorded time, and space available for your own grins after that.

CC, yer place is with mama right now, but we'll make fun of a b-western shooter in your honor. :D

Crikey, I think the kids transmission was dry, but I got it to where it wants to move again, I have no idea how he got it home the last time. Now I need to go get more fluid. Weird thing is that I'm not seeing any leaks... he's real good at having the oil changed regular, and if the place he goes is doing their job they should check tranny fluid each time, I'm thinking they ain't been doing it.... otherwise a sudden loss of fluid and I'd be seeing where itls leaking as I put it back in.

Off to the store once again...

Archived