SASS Wire Forum

You gonna pull thet hogleg or whistle,,,,DRIVEL?!

Well, my mustache was aggravating me today, so I shaved it off in order to "start over" this evening.

My four year old was in the bathtub, and he told me to put it back on. He wasn't upset, but he was definitely worried.

My wife walked in and told me I looked ridiculous with a goatee and no mustache, and that I needed to shave it all.

So I shaved my whole face, for the first time in 3 1/2 years.

He went to bed screaming and crying, and won't look at me now.

I felt like joining him.

Tom!! You that ugly?? :o:lol:

Ain't been clean shaven since 1970. Schoolmarm has never seen me shaved in person! Neither has Hatfield! Likely they never will.

And yeah! I might be that ugly!! :ph34r::unsure: BUT I DOUBT IT!!! :lol::lol::lol:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Few of the years are kind to the weary! You get used to getting smacked around and you go on with it. I'm still in pretty good shape for the shape I'm in.

The young'uns will get used to you in a couple of days, although both my niece and nephew would never let a clean shaven man near them. My dad, brother and myself have never been bare faced since they were born. Dad was buried with a "full set". My mom kept it trimmed for him even after he was unaware of her presence! She said he wanted to look that way and that was all she needed to know.

My wife, immediately after I shaved the 4 inches off my chin, said "maybe you should have kept it and let the mustache come back in."

I'm not sure if she prefers the hair, or prefers not to see the chin, hahaha.

My wife, immediately after I shaved the 4 inches off my chin, said "maybe you should have kept it and let the mustache come back in."

I'm not sure if she prefers the hair, or prefers not to see the chin, hahaha.

Yeah!! I sometimes wonder about that myself!!

So, Tom!! What does the wife think about a four day stubble??

Will the young'un have anything to do with you yet??

Yeah, he was ok as soon as he felt it growing back on my chin. He walks up and rubs it now and then, just to be sure it's still growing hahaha.

My wife said she's gonna rub horse hair growth steroid on my face, because she wants the beard back sooner.

horse hair growth steroid????

does it werk?

Yeah, he was ok as soon as he felt it growing back on my chin. He walks up and rubs it now and then, just to be sure it's still growing hahaha.

My wife said she's gonna rub horse hair growth steroid on my face, because she wants the beard back sooner.

Maybe I should be rubbin' that stuff on my ol' shiny noggin!!! :o:lol::lol:

horse hair growth steroid????

does it werk?

I don't know if it actually has steroids in it. But it's called MTG or something like that.

And it works wonders for gettin hair to grow back in over scars on horses. Or if you have a horse that likes rubbing against a post in the corral, and has a bald spot as a result, hit him with the stuff for about a week before your show and the bald spot will fill in.

It smells like bacon.

Maybe I should be rubbin' that stuff on my ol' shiny noggin!!! :o:lol::lol:

Side affects supposedly include hair growing in places other than the area applied.

Side affects supposedly include hair growing in places other than the area applied.

I'll take my chances.

My wife says a single application also helps speed the healing of poison ivy too.

I really do need some of that stuff. I can get poison ivy/oak/sumac by just thinking about it

She's allergic to honey suckle, it breaks her out like poison ivy. One shot of that stuff and the rash just about disappears.

Let's not get into the allergy thing again. I'm still eatin' a LOT more poultry than I'd like to................... :angry::rolleyes:

Archived