SASS Wire Forum

You gonna pull thet hogleg or whistle,,,,DRIVEL?!

Yeah I don't know what would kill me faster.

All the red meat I eat, or not being able to eat red meat.

I'm just glad I don't have to find out!! :lol::lol::lol:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I reckon breakfast will be a Hardees this morning. I've gotta go to town and I just don't feel like fixin' for just me!!

Well at least the Steelers got beat!!

I took Bopper to Dairy Queen this afternoon for an M&M Blizzard. Li'l feller got straight As on his first grade progress report!!

• 2 weeks later...

Figured I'd drag this one back to the top so's it wouldn't die completely!

helloooooooo

maybe one of these days everyone will decide to use the wire again,,,, I always was a rebel!!

Too many folks take all of this too seriously!!

yea, yude think we could say whatever we would want to among our friends here!! but nooooooo

oh well;;;;

Yeah! And no good reason to stay offended by the offended.

FREE BEER

Bottles put it on Blackwater's tab

what be with this speel cheker on the site ?

I be seein RED

CB :lol:

Good idea CB!!

Y'all see if you can empty that keg 'fore ya go home tonight!!

I had two odouls ambers tonight.

For a guy that hasn't had a real beer in several years, it's pretty damn good stuff!

And Walmart sells it, so it ain't hard to find.

I never liked the taste of beer! I drank it in high school because everybody else did.

I quit drinking beer when I remembered that I didm't have to impress or mollify anyone!!

If ya like it, I'm cool with that. The truth is I could never drink enough of it to accomplish it's purpose. As an intoxicant it leaves a lot to be desired. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Well, back in my drinking days I got to the point that it didn't really get me drunk any more.

So I drank even more of it, more often.

Then one night I had an argument with a deputy about my state of sobriety, and he was thereafter known as "the arresting officer."

The concrete cell with the plywood ceiling and broken fingernails all over the floor, and the cell mate covered in blood that wanted to "cuddle for warmth" was a wake up call for me, hahaha.

So I gave it all up.

It was a good ride up to that point though.

I was never arrested for DUI or reckless driving! Probably due to my being a cop's son and blind luck. I didn't drink and drive often and was only "stopped" once.

I was coming home from a party one early morning, driving very carefully, and I stopped at a light at the major intersection in our neighborhood. Some time, yet to be determined, later the local sgt. in charge tapped on the window of the car I was driving. I rolled down the window. He called me by my last name and advised me that the light only had three colors and I needed to chose one and move on. He then told me to drive straight home and go to bed or he would haul my backside, with the rest of me attached to jail. He actually followed me home and drove down my driveway to make sure I went inside.

Like I said, LUCKY!!!

Alcohol and gasoline don't mix well............

Don't drink gasoline!!! <_<

I am almost in the mood to start writing in Dreams o the Golden Aspens again.....

seems like we've found a home over there

I was never arrested for DUI or reckless driving! Probably due to my being a cop's son and blind luck. I didn't drink and drive often and was only "stopped" once.

I was coming home from a party one early morning, driving very carefully, and I stopped at a light at the major intersection in our neighborhood. Some time, yet to be determined, later the local sgt. in charge tapped on the window of the car I was driving. I rolled down the window. He called me by my last name and advised me that the light only had three colors and I needed to chose one and move on. He then told me to drive straight home and go to bed or he would haul my backside, with the rest of me attached to jail. He actually followed me home and drove down my driveway to make sure I went inside.

Like I said, LUCKY!!!

Well I knew better, and I'd been partying way to hard for way to long. In the end I walked away with a ticket for doin a burn off in a bar parking lot, so I was lucky too.

It was time to start making people believe I was growing up anyway. Jury is out on the success of that venture.

When folks ask Schoolmarm or any of my family about me and my second childhood, they unequivocaly reply thet I am still early in my first

That's pretty funny.

My better half reminds me now and then that she isn't interested in raising two boys at once.

That's all the warning I get to behave myself.

I may git old, but, I'm never gonna grow up!!!!!

That's pretty funny.

My better half reminds me now and then that she isn't interested in raising two boys at once.

That's all the warning I get to behave myself.

Schoolmarm just rolls her eyes and mutters unintelegbly under her breath.

Every time I say I'm gonna do something outlandish, she'll raise that one eyebrow and looks at me with her head cocked to one side, and ask, "You got the money?"

I noticed that the "game" thread has made it into the low to mid 2500 post range!! Don't think we ever got over 2100!!

MMMMMMMM, Could be!!

Herself has been out shooting. Guess we'll see!

The "game thread is still hangin' on!!

I know I'm not among the leaders here in the number of posts I've put up, but I hit 10,000 this morning with my latest on the Fools' Gold thread!!

I might just be a.............................................................................................................

BLABBER FINGERS!!! :o

I figure the action is about to escalate again here in a page or two!!

On another subject.

While I slept last night, Oregon fell to Arizona on the gridiron!!

I have been more or less off the grid for the past 10 days. Been turning my phone on for a couple hours at night and that's it.

So I have a lot of football scores and whatnot to catch up on.

I'm either giging or shooting' every weekend 'til Thanksgiving and then again 'til Christmas.

Orta make it a little easier to buy Christmas this year.

Well, my mustache was aggravating me today, so I shaved it off in order to "start over" this evening.

My four year old was in the bathtub, and he told me to put it back on. He wasn't upset, but he was definitely worried.

My wife walked in and told me I looked ridiculous with a goatee and no mustache, and that I needed to shave it all.

So I shaved my whole face, for the first time in 3 1/2 years.

He went to bed screaming and crying, and won't look at me now.

I felt like joining him.

Archived