SASS Wire Forum

You gonna pull thet hogleg or whistle,,,,DRIVEL?!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

unfortunately!

I really wanted to post sumthin' ta tha story when I got back, but I'z still tuu tired.....but fer those of ya followin' it, here's a pic fer ya....go about twenty miles further west from where I took tha pic, and from that point west to tha foothills is where the fictional "Culpepper Ranch" was....sorry tha pic is a little hazy....

006_zps56ee1aaa.jpg

Used to work a few months in COS every year.

That's a familiar view, flaaaaaaaaat, then all of sudden everything goes strait up.

No CB....grew up a bit south of there.....yu kint really see it in that pic but that's where Fort Collins is now, with Loveland just a little to tha south....I grew up on tha west side of Denver, about 50 miles further south.....but when I was originally coming up with the background for the story I didn't want either ranch tuu close to Denver

Late to bed

Early to rise

Fish all day

Make up half-truths :lol:

Roses are red

Violets are blue

I like fishing

Rhymes are hard

Glad everyone has survived the weekend!!

CB! You must adopt the attitude that "Lack of planning on others' part does not constitute an emergency on your part!!" Then you can calmly go about dealing with THEIR problem at your own pace and sometimes even at your own convenience.

Now I'm headed to the fridge for another slice of watermelon!! :P:lol:

OH YEAH! How was the Col. State match? Wasn't that this weekend??

Blackwater, the CO state match was AWESOME!

Outstanding!! Maybe when Schoolmarm retires we can join ya' fer some Independence Day fun 'n' festivities!!

How long til she retires?

We have the Shootout at Pawnee Station every year, this is the first year that it's been the state match. I understand there is a gentlemans agreement that it alternates between the west and east slope of Colorado each year. So I imagine we'll try to get it again in 2016.

Scores are up, that dang kid Skid Roper beat me by less than 5 seconds. Dang me for the 5 misses I had on the match, one less and I'd have beat him. Also had one stage that was clean, but major major shotgun bobbles that cost me at least 5 seconds, and another stage where I couldn't find my holster that cost me at least that.

Gotta hand it to the kid though, only his 6th match or so and he's making amazing progress.

Grizz, Gald y'all had a good time.

Them's some good looking pictures

you got. And Calico's dress is good looking.

She does good work.

Padre, I was out and about at lunchtime today and thought about stopping by, but since I didn't have food with me, and you didn't know I was coming, and you might not recognize me without the beard, I decided it was best not to :D

I'm here, working on uploading the man on man vids

I am not happy with how they turned out, I cut them off before winners were announced etc. But hey, it was dang hot and I was worn out.

If I can ever figure out where to put a camera to get all the action without panning the shot, I might just set it and let it go and have a run at it myself.

I'm here, working on uploading the man on man vids

I am not happy with how they turned out, I cut them off before winners were announced etc. But hey, it was dang hot and I was worn out.

If I can ever figure out where to put a camera to get all the action without panning the shot, I might just set it and let it go and have a run at it myself.

Can we start calling it cowboy vs cowboy or cowgirl vs cowgirl?

Can we start calling it cowboy vs cowboy or cowgirl vs cowgirl?

Tyrel, what would ever give you the idea that I would ever be willing to be politically correct?

Yeah....it's in the mid 90s and yu want me ta sit in hot water.....

I'm just trying to help. The last time I had poison oak was June 2012 it was > 100 for 20 straight days, but I was itching so bad I don't care.

Archived