SASS Wire Forum

You gonna pull thet hogleg or whistle,,,,DRIVEL?!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Calico,

I didn't doubt it. Didn't know of it was a famous face or not is all. Still new around these parts.

So should I change my avatar picture or not?

I think not.

669b863f-a428-4ada-a1a9-56c826ca00a5.jpg

Depends on whether or not you are also changing your alias to "Grizzly Wilford" or "Grizzly Wil"

:lol::D:P

Well, dunt thunk Diamond Blaze iz famous...but she is now tha Colorado State Champion Cowgirl.....

and I thunk those is tha best yet Grizz.....I'll hafta show em ta Buick later and see whut he thunks....

My poor beard and hair are not yet buried, they are sitting on the floor of the back seat of my car in the casket that Skid made. We never got around to it. Was busy with a thousand other things. Never got to a bunch of video I was gonna shoot either.

Speaking of shooting, Calico was shooting quite well, as was Buick until I ruined his weekend with a penalty. I hate calling penalties.

DSCN2132.jpg

I took my shoes and socks off to let my feet breath, now without the compression of the boot socks my feet are swelling up. I might have been on them a bit much this weekend.

I don't mean to toot my own horn, but I worked hard, played hard, and all like that for four days...

still kint believe I got that bad off on one shot of takillya......that musta been sum purty strong stuff..... :wacko::wacko:

Are you sure it was Tequila; could have been Moonshine.

And did I miss you dancing on a picnic table?

they tole me it were takillya.....but all I had were that one shot and two mild rum and cokes....I shudn't have ended up that dang plastered....

no table dancin' but I did git a little hot under tha collar discussin' tha LBW issue....then got sick in tha middle of tha night (thankfully I made it out of tha trailer in time), then felt like crap and shot like it tuu all day Friday.....

didn't drink at all Friday nite except two very very small sips of stuff that were past around.....

Archived