SASS Wire Forum

You gonna pull thet hogleg or whistle,,,,DRIVEL?!

No.

I need to finish up with the dang car so I can get back to getting my stuff ready.

Hoping to get out before the traffic in the morning, we'll see how that works. Of course if I do, then I'll likely hit the traffic in Ft Collins, but...

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

be careful, keep tha rubber side down and tha shiny side up!

OK, wife fed me a chicken sammich and a dr pepper to keep me going, guess I'll head back out to the store. don't want to go into town at this time of the traffic, so I'll see if they have some at the grocery store first, it's closer. if not, I imagine the gas station next door to it does have some, highly over prices, but...

Is it just my combative nature, or were the last few comments in the BW thread aimed just a bit?

I think I'll refrain from any further comment in there.

They're missing the point I tried to make.

they've got a one trick mind, agree with me or yur dodo....

I'm trying to be dun with it.... :wacko::blink::angry::excl:

I"m done. Boys car is beyond me to fix, at least tonight.

Got the cart and ammo loaded in the car.

Who's sadistic idea was it to flatten BOTH of my gun cart tires????

They seem to be holding air, I'll check them again in a couple hours, and again in the morning. I have no backups, so worst case I roll on the rims I guess or use one of the loaners at the range if they aren't all rented out.

I got two empty slots in my cart Grizz, if'n we're on the same posse and you need 'em.

Sure you do Skid, I figure it was you that done it to me :D:P Then you get my guns on yer cart and suddenly they start not working... :D:P Trust me, you don't need that tom foolery to beat me, I tend to beat myself. :D :D

Thanks for the offer, I hope I don't need to take you up on it.

Branch, dunno, most of the problem now is that it was drove dry, now even filled back up it has reverse but no forward gears except sometimes a little go if you rev it up WAY high. Being me, I want to research it out tonight and figure out what the next move is and how much it will cost, but I ain't gonna do it. I got a match to go to tomorrow, and dang it I gotta get my stuff ready!

Spent most of the day doing chores for everyone else, still need to get my stuff together.

sounds like it's a southern tranny to me,,,,, Fried.

thay taint made to run dry.... bad juju!!

Yup, well, the kid will learn what one of them costs to fix or replace, or ride his bike I guess. I was there a time or two my own self. I always had to learn stuff the hard way.

Got the POV camera charged and cleaned off and ready to go. Extra batteries for the still camera and other vid cam. Still can't find my little bag of spare bachelor buttons and suspender parts, ain't needed them yet, but the one time I don't have it along...

Posted · Hidden by Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217, July 12, 2014 - Rude
Hidden by Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217, July 12, 2014 - Rude

CC, I have a tendency for my mouth to get me into trouble. But I think it is what I do for a living. I take overly complex, highly technical stuff and destill it down to where It can be understood by most people. But you got to have enough sense to rub two pennies together or understand enough logic to pour piss out of a boot with the instructions written on the heel.

I try to look at the issue logically. But some cannot put away their prejudices long enough to realize that everyone isn't berating them but rather just pointing iut that, in fact, the emperror is in fact naked.

I have been wrong before. Given enough time, I might be wrong again. But at least I can admit it.

I still love how they don't answer my questions. They realize they don't like the answer so, they just dance a little side step.

Do they make a distinction between someone not meeting the minimum costuming requirements, someone who just meets the costume requirements, and someone who chooses to exceed the minimum costume fequirements?

From the sound of the conversation, they group folks who do not meet and folks who only meet the minimum in on category labeled bad. They then label only folks who exceed the minimum as good.

Am I missing something here?

Oh, Culpepper, they're calling you out.

He's gotta fight me for that trophy, and about 6 other guys... The top two places are out of reach for the most part, but that third one will come down to who can shoot clean....

I think both skid and I are in trouble. And they only award 3 places as far as I know.

is it cold out there????

Hotter than hot buttered snot

Wife is glad I got the swamp cooler going this morning. She'll be nice and cool while I melt at the range.

I think I'm getting close, sure hope so, it's getting late...

I'll have more to tend to in the morning than a normal match, but then again I won't have to be there at a specific time either.

Archived