SASS Wire Forum

You gonna pull thet hogleg or whistle,,,,DRIVEL?!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tyrel, I use Firefox, also have Chrome. The old lap top is no problem to log on. The newer lap top, either won't click on to login, or when it does, says no user name. The Wire is the only place I have trouble. Purdy posted on facebook, he is having trouble too.

How old is he, 14?

He might be alright, but I doubt it'll be as much fun!

He's a healthy 10 year old. A lot of people assume he's 2-3 years older than he is.

Hey Skidder....we needs details! Weight, length, hair color (if any), name and alias....and does he need his first shave yet? :D

and no I taint volunteerin' fer that one!

He's a healthy 10 year old. A lot of people assume he's 2-3 years older than he is.

Yeah, I did.

Well that's cool, 10 years old and rockin the 38's, when he could be shooting 22's.

Yeah, I did.

Well that's cool, 10 years old and rockin the 38's, when he could be shooting 22's.

If I could have found reasonably priced 22 ammo when he started that's what he'd be shooting. Turned out to be cheaper to load .38s and he proved to me he can handle them.

congrats Skid!!!! does that mean you've started a skid row????

you're gonna have a blast, till he learns to talk back :blink: ....oh wait :o , yu sed BOY!! :D:D:D yup gonna be fun! :P:P

Grandma's bringing big brother Henry over to meet brand new Emmett as we speak. 8 lbs and 9 oz, and no drugs for the 2nd time in a row for mother. Those Wyoming gals are tougher than nails.

Tyrel, I have no idea, it's been years since I interviewed anyone, and even longer since I've been interviewed.

But I would imagine it's a method to pare down a big group of applicants to just the ones that would fit best.

Grandma's bringing big brother Henry over to meet brand new Emmett as we speak. 8 lbs and 9 oz, and no drugs for the 2nd time in a row for mother. Those Wyoming gals are tougher than nails.

Miz Grizz would be proud. She had both of ours without drugs, and the second one actually came at home. Good to see a baby with a healthy starting weight, hate to see scrawny little 5 and 6 pounders coming out. Miz Grizz alos taught Bradley natural childbirth for years.

It's been 6 years since I interviewed for a job and yes it is apparently easier to weed out the morons via phone call; but, I HATE phones :(

how yu like my thread in tha scary place?

:o:o :o :o:P:P:P:P:D:D

I hate phone interviews. What happened to the old fashioned face to face?

My last interview was a phone interview. And they scheduled it during my normal work hours. And then they called 32 minutes late.

So, +1000 on hating phone interviews.

I've only seen my son born, so with a grand total of one times witnessing childbirth, I can't imagine going through that without drugs. You oughta be proud!

Wow, they just called back to set up an in-person interview :D

Good news!

Apparently the guy that interviewed me got fired, and I haven't heard from his replacement.

I'm wondering if I ought to pursue the opportunity with his replacement...

Archived