SASS Wire Forum

You gonna pull thet hogleg or whistle,,,,DRIVEL?!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shaved my mustache an my wife got mad. Said I looked like I was 17 and she dont! Aint shaved it since.

when my wife loses her hair, I'll shave my stach,,, can't shave my head, big scary nasty scar,,,,,

when my wife loses her hair, I'll shave my stach,,, can't shave my head, big scary nasty scar,,,,,

I have one of those on my neck from last time I shaved my beard...

Mustang Lewis wants to shoot BP in all his guns this Saturday and wants me to use 357 cases so he can make more smoke. Gonny try a few Thursday and make sure he can handle the revolvers. :D

Well I can get 20gr of FFg in a 38 special case. So Im thinking about 25 in a 357 case. I' pretty sure he wont like the 357 cases in the revolver.

Well I can get 20gr of FFg in a 38 special case. So Im thinking about 25 in a 357 case. I' pretty sure he wont like the 357 cases in the revolver.

How old is he, 14?

He might be alright, but I doubt it'll be as much fun!

Ya.... Put him in 38s. If it is a sub, just enough powder to touch the base of the bullet when seated. If real bp, just a slight compression like 1/16

Trust me on this

Rifle, no big deal either way

Pistols will make a difference.

And trust me... Pistols smoke more anyway

I know how that goes, fall into bed dog tired and lay there awake...

One more day in the office, then Wednesday is get my stuff together day, then off first thing Thursday for the state match. Really looking forward to it.

Archived