SASS Wire Forum

Vermont: New TSSD; Judge Lewis, SASS# 97712

I would like to welcome and salute Judge Lewis, SASS# 97712 for stepping up to the challenge and volunteering to lead as the Team SASS State Director for the state of Vermont!

He is a sitting judge and very active in and dedicated to preserving our Second Amendment right.

I ask all our members in the state to support him in this task of executing Phase II of the Team SASS national strategy. He will be in touch with your states clubs in the very near future but please feel free to contact him as you begin to set these brushfires of freedom Sam Adams referred to many years ago.

Please take your new State Director into your club "family" in our joint effort to let local, state and national politicians in the state know exactly how important the Second Amendment is to Team SASS patriots throughout your state!

Contact information:

Judge Lewis, SASS# 97712, lewis_law@yahoo.com

Thanks again for stepping up soldier! I very much look forward to working with you in our Second Amendment support initiative.

Howdy "neighbor" (next door to NH)!

Thanks for steppin' up. I don't recognize your alias, Judge, but judging from your SASS number I don't recall shootin' with ya' at any of the venues in New England in the past. Have I? Anywaaaaaaay . . . . if you don't know Ranger Sgt. Jake McCandless http://sassnet.com/forums/index.php?showuser=18191 of VMV you may want to PM him. He is very involved with VT gun rights. Good luck and keep us informed.

Six-Shot

Thanks Six Shot. I am fairly new to SASS. I have shot at the Dalton Gang last year and plan to do so this year as well as the VMV state meet. I will get in touch with Jake and be interested in what he has to say.

Archived