SASS Wire Forum

Eli Wallach dies

Rest in Peace my friend.

One of my favorite actors and Tuco & Calvera are two of my favorite film characters.

--Dawg

:FlagAm::FlagAm: :FlagAm: :FlagAm::FlagAm:

Adios, Tuco!!!

Rest in peace!

One of the great method actors. I remember Robert Osborne of TCM doing an interview with him a few years back, it was great. One of my all time favs is the black & white Baby Doll 1956, with Karl Malden and Carrol Baker.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0908919/

RIP Tuco

Although as a kid I liked him in westerns, but as an adult I found out that he was more or less anti gun and felt that private ownership of firearms was not a right for Americans. We are all entitled to our views, but when you make your money going bang bang shoot'em up but have a different view on firearm rights then you are nothing more then a hypocrite in my book.

Back in the mid 1970's at New York City restaurant, I spotted Eli Wallach and his wife Anne Jackson having dinner at a nearby table. As my wife and I were leaving, I briefly walked over to tell him how much I enjoyed his movies. They both thanked me and I left. He seemed like a nice man and he was indeed a great actor. R.I.P.

~:Wylie:~

RIP ELI -_-

Archived