SASS Wire Forum

Hodgdon/IMR Reloading Data Center

The Hodgdon/IMR reloading Data Center has been changed and, for some reason, won't work for me. I can select type of cartridge (pistol/rifle/shotgun) and caliber (.32 S&W Long for example) but that's as far as I can get. I can't select bullet weight, powder etc. and no other "buttons" seem to work. The old tables were very easy to use so, of course, they had to change them.

I must be missing something simple, any suggestions?

Yep, the Hodgdon Basic Manual PDF is gone, now shows 404 disconnect. Luckily I have the printed version with CAS Load Data starting on page 30. If it's posted somewhere else please share, Good Luck :)

http://www.hodgdon.com/PDF/Hodgdon%20Basic%20Manual.pdf

Jefro :ph34r: Relax-Enjoy

Try this site, it seems to work perfectly. I went to 32 S&W L and got three loads for a specific bullet and powder.

http://www.hodgdonreloading.com/

Yep, you can get what you need from there, but the Basic Reloaders Manual was a 74 page manual that had a whole section just for CAS data, it was real easy to find any kind of load. I have the hard copy that they gave out at one of the regional matches some years back. The PDF used to be online but now it's gone. Glad I got my hard copy :)

J :ph34r: R-E

The issue is with your browser and I believe its security settings. I have intermittently run into that problem since they changed to the current format. It is a REAL PITA!!!!!. I have even had issues on with the same PC and browser one day it works and the next time it doesn't.

So far I have not been able to track down where the disconnect is. Best advice I can give is to clear the cache and try again or try a different browser. Be sure your browser and all the plugins are up to date including Java and Flash.

If you like let me know which loads you are looking for and I will save them as PDFs and send them to you. The website has loads that are not in the old basic manual that you used to be able to download.

I also have a copy of it I can try to send you. If it is too big to email I'll burn it to a CD and Pony Express it to you. DO NOT try to download it online I saw several sites offering it and all but one was a scam. The only non-scam site I saw was a pay site.

Wish I could be of more help but so far I have not been able to find a fix.

I have the 2011 version of the PDF, so if you want a copy, send me a PM.

That's the one I've got on my computer too. I also have a printed copy of the same thing that I got at a state match someplace. That there is a handy little file to keep on your computer....I've used that for running up all sorts of loads.

Thanks for the info and offers. I'm sure I can figure it out although I've had the same problem at the office on my steam-driven PC and with the Ipad at home. Pretty sure we're using Firefox both places.

I have the printed book, about 2011 vintage, and the local gun shop has the current one. It just seems that the online tables have many more alternatives than the book.

No idea what year this is from. Says 4th Edition Hodgdon Cowboy Action Data. Downloaded a copy to have on file.

http://www.e-bookspdf.org/view/aHR0cDovL3d3dy5wdWx2ZXJsZWhyZ2FuZy5kZS9Eb3dubG9hZHMvTGFkZWRhdGVuL0Nvd2JveU1hbnVhbEhvZGdkb24ucGRm/SG9kZ2RvbiAtIFB1bHZlcmxlaHJnw6RuZ2U=

Archived