SASS Wire Forum

Brand new SASS member

Well here we are at EOT, my wife asked if she could come. Of course I said yes! And then she surprised me by picking her alias and joined SASS at the range. They had a few badges with them.

Miss Julep is now SASS 97794 and I am proud as a peacock. The vendors helped her pick out a nice Saturday evening outfit and she's as giddy as a little kid.

I never thought I'd see the day! :D

Rev

Congratulations to both of you! There are many good times to be had in the SASS world when you and your partner can share the experience. I look forward to meeting Miss Julep!

CS

Thanks all! Her dad used to call her Julep so she decided to latch on to it "in case she ever shoots a match." She is sure enjoying herself with the vendors and all the various ways to dress up. I hope my bank account can hold up!

Welcome Miss Julep...

and congratulations Rev..

Rance ;)

Thinkin' that's the way Lacey started ...

Dressing the part and one day she asked me to show her how to shoot the guns..

I ain't looked back..

I just keep a big ol' smile on my face with her there..

Let the game begin! Congratulations to the both of you. Remember that soon you will be shootin the mismatched iron while she :borrows" your matched set :D Then she will DEMAND that you buy more guns....! And you will learn all about hem lines and petticoats ;) Hope you both the best Reverend!

Well here we are at EOT, my wife asked if she could come. Of course I said yes! And then she surprised me by picking her alias and joined SASS at the range. They had a few badges with them.

Miss Julep is now SASS 97794 and I am proud as a peacock. The vendors helped her pick out a nice Saturday evening outfit and she's as giddy as a little kid.

I never thought I'd see the day! :D

Rev

You are lucky. You take care of that Lady!

She just joined today and has number 97794? I joined a few months ago and my SASS number is over 100k. Until now, I assumed they were consecutive. Can someone explain how that works?

Ramblin Gambler, SASS is at EOT and had a few badges available in the upper 90K range and said she could pick one of these or wait for one to come in the mail that would be over 100K.

While strolling the vendors and taking it all in, we "wandered" into Cimarron and she ordered a pair of Thunderball 38 sp with 4 3/4

barrels. This is starting to get expensive. I may have to let go of something I have....shudder.

While strolling the vendors and taking it all in, we "wandered" into Cimarron and she ordered a pair of Thunderball 38 sp with 4 3/4

barrels. This is starting to get expensive. I may have to let go of something I have....shudder.

Love it when a plan comes together...

Get her all the guns she wants..

Rance ;)

Thinkin' we might have another one.. :)

Remember if you treat her nice and buy her more guns than she can shoot she'll let you use hers and then you will not have to buy anymore for yourself. ;)

Ramblin Gambler, SASS is at EOT and had a few badges available in the upper 90K range and said she could pick one of these or wait for one to come in the mail that would be over 100K.

Thanks for the explanation. I was really scratchin my head over it. Any idea why they were available? They don't recycle numbers of inactive members, do they?

I had the joy of buying new guns for my wife too. At least, she thinks I bought them for her.

Rev

The title is "Brand new SASS member" with a tag of "Mt wife!!!!" :o

I'd change that before she makes you sleep in "The Car!!!!" :lol:

Hmmm, must have been too excited but you're right! :D

Today she's dragging me to the clothing vendors and asking me all kinds of beginner shooting questions. And to think St Jude's Charity Match and EOT was two of her first matches to attend.

Welcome Miss Julep, and congrats pard..

My wife started this yr too, and I can tell you that it makes the game alot more fun having yer better half with you.

I feel for you and the $$$ you will GLADLY spend to set her up right. Have her take her time and get the right guns for her..

You are going to have alot of fun together... I know it makes a big differace in my fun, it just got better..

ENJOY!!!!

Spades H.

Archived