SASS Wire Forum

Gov. Hickenlooper: Don't Blame Me for Magazine Ban

Subdeacon Joe

I take it he is up for reelection this year.

http://www.nraila.org/news-issues/articles/2014/6/gov-hickenlooper-dont-blame-me-for-magazine-ban.aspx

On Wednesday, the Denver Post reported that Hickenlooper is now insisting that he signed the legislation only because “one of my staff had committed us to signing it.” He added, “no one in our office thought it would get through the legislature.”

With the story developing, Fox News reported yesterday that during a meeting with Colorado sheriffs, Hickenlooper went so far as to blame his staff for not anticipating public opposition to gun control. He also faulted his aids’ inability to effectively communicate with the public.

Even fellow anti-gun Democrats aren’t buying it, though. Rep. Rhonda Fields, who sponsored the magazine ban in the state’s general assembly, denies Hickenlooper’s claim and says she was told just to “count votes.”

So, he doesn't have any will of his own, he is just a tool of his staph.

He's a complete embarrassment to our state.....all I'z gonna say.....

(I jus got in enuff truble over in tha scary place!)

Actually the low life. Lying scumbag stated " he was going to do what's right and if it cost him re election so be it". Paraphrasing but you can look it up. Seems he knew exactly what he was doing

Former Denver mayor. Need I say more?

Hickengoober plays both ends against the middle. Tries to appear pro gun but not so much as to upset the lefties in the State House. Bottom line is it's his signature on the legislation. Conservatives want him gone. Sheriffs are pissed off at him along with NRA, Rocky Mountain Gun Owners, etc. The recall elections that removed two of his Dem cronies in the legislature shook hit to the core I think. Here he is with his faithful steed. :rolleyes:

John%20Hickenlooper%20em.JPG

Hickengoober plays both ends against the middle. Tries to appear pro gun but not so much as to upset the lefties in the State House. Bottom line is it's his signature on the legislation. Conservatives want him gone. Sheriffs are pissed off at him along with NRA, Rocky Mountain Gun Owners, etc. The recall elections that removed two of his Dem cronies in the legislature shook hit to the core I think. Here he is with his faithful steed. :rolleyes:

Looks like he ran out of quarters.

. See a pattern here ?

Democrat? Okay, that's not fair - He's a Statist, which has members from both major Parties.

Democrat? Okay, that's not fair - He's a Statist, which has members from both major Parties.

He is in fact a Democrat.

To be honest, when i first opened this up, i was looking for a punchline.

I could not believe that was the guy's real name

I reckon he can't help his real name.

And apparently he can't help being a doofus, left wing, rubber spined, embarrassment.

COLORADO SPRINGS — Gov. John Hickenlooper called recreational marijuana the "great social experiment of the 21st century" as he joined his gubernatorial counterparts in a panel discussion Tuesday about issues that impact Western states.

To be honest, when i first opened this up, i was looking for a punchline.

I could not believe that was the guy's real name

I'll be darned! And all this time I thought it was Lickenpooper.

. What a great haircut , tell his mom she does good work. What a maroon

. What a great haircut , tell his mom she does good work. What a maroon

So, he doesn't have any will of his own, he is just a tool of his staph.

Regardless of where you stand on gun ownership, that right there is reason enough to vote him out.

Because of the liberal population centers along the Interstate corridor, he actually does stand a chance of getting re-elected.

People in California will notice the pattern. ;(

I'm just hoping the libs will be to stoned to remember to vote (or at least find their polling places).

"I sign dumb bills into law all the time." Statement made by Hickenlooper to a group in Grand Junction when asked why he signed the bills.

CBG

Stupid and irresponsible.

Not necessarily dishonest.

But stupidity is still not against the law......

And most of the time dumbocraps get away with it.

Bu this next election has two reasons he might not get reelected.

1. signing goofy gun laws

2. staying the performance of the death penalty.

Because of the liberal population centers along the Interstate corridor, he actually does stand a chance of getting re-elected.

People in California will notice the pattern. ;(

I'm just hoping the libs will be to stoned to remember to vote (or at least find their polling places).

What...you mean they have not yet figured out that the easiest way to stay in power is to combine the Grass Stores with the Polling Places?

LL

If he's blaming his staff, can he tell us how many of them he's fired?

Thought so...

Yet another politician without a backbone.

I doubt he even knows how many he has on his staff (or as SD Joe so hilariously and appropriately put it, "staph")

Archived