SASS Wire Forum

More Dreck from Mr. Mike Thompson

Subdeacon Joe

Nearly 1.7 million children live in a home with an unlocked and loaded gun. Nine kids are shot every day in gun accidents. Today is National ASK (Asking Saves Kids) Day. Please ASK if there are unlocked guns where children you know play. #AskingSavesKids

I looked up some numbers. Roughly half of the households in the US have guns. Roughly, and rounding up some, half of those have unlocked guns. It comes to something like 0.00135% of all households with guns have some sort of incident of a kid getting shot.

But it's a Big Problem in the US.

And, of course, many of the tuchus lechers who support the o, so honorable Mr. Mike Thompson (D, CA-5th) instantly translated "nine shot every day" to mean "nine killed every day." Which is exactly the intent of what the Honorable Gentleman from California intended. That is why I'm hoping a whole bunch of others chime in on that post.

I looked up some numbers. Roughly half of the households in the US have guns. Roughly, and rounding up some, half of those have unlocked guns. It comes to something like 0.00135% of all households with guns have some sort of incident of a kid getting shot.

But it's a Big Problem in the US.

And, of course, many of the tuchus lechers who support the o, so honorable Mr. Mike Thompson (D, CA-5th) instantly translated "nine shot every day" to mean "nine killed every day." Which is exactly the intent of what the Honorable Gentleman from California intended. That is why I'm hoping a whole bunch of others chime in on that post.

I did and was pomptly attacked by his minions

Archived