SASS Wire Forum

Say Anthing Else You Like About 'em

Subdeacon Joe

I wonder who supplied the weapons and the training?

There are AK's all over the place in Iraq, I would assume Syria as well, and I personally would be not too surprised to discover some of them to have been trained by the US military, in either the Iraqi Army or the Iraqi Police.

Worse than animals.

How come they all have their faces covered?

Because they are all chickenshits

I'll not say anything about em I reckon.

t8ny.jpg

Maybe it's the device I'm viewing it on, but it appears to "break the edge" of the black.

I don't think there's a lot of difference in "breaking the edge" and "center mass" when the skull is involved, haha.

Maybe it's the device I'm viewing it on, but it appears to "break the edge" of the black.

I don't think there's a lot of difference in "breaking the edge" and "center mass" when the skull is involved, haha.

Comment removed.

'

What about Gabrielle Giffords?

'Course, she is blonde, so...

Well I suppose you make a good point.

But the quality of health care probably makes all the difference.

I really expected better from you, Bob.

Lokks like you might miss number five in the (observer's) right column.

Not at all. A bank shot to get the truck driver behind him. ;)

I'll not say anything about em I reckon.

t8ny.jpg

My, but that is sooooo...sooooo...INTOLERANT of you, Bob! You, we all, should be Celebrating the rich diversity of culture, values, and views that they bring.

And, don't forget, they are victims of their oppressive, patriarchal culture.

But, they're good boys, trying to turn their lives around and make something of themselves in spite of their upbringing.

Not at all. A bank shot to get the truck driver behind him. ;)

Hmm...angle of deflection equals angle of incidence...Maybe the driver of the white car behind the truck.

Those look like AK 47s. I wonder where they were made. Probably not in North Haven, Ct.

At least three appear to have folding bayonets and are most likely Chinese. There is one with a Romainian style wooden fore grip. There also appears to be one with a AK 47 milled receiver which most likely be current production Bulgarian sold to the Iraqi army/police around 2005 or 2006.

My, but that is sooooo...sooooo...INTOLERANT of you, Bob! You, we all, should be Celebrating the rich diversity of culture, values, and views that they bring.

And, don't forget, they are victims of their oppressive, patriarchal culture.

But, they're good boys, trying to turn their lives around and make something of themselves in spite of their upbringing.

Hmm...angle of deflection equals angle of incidence...Maybe the driver of the white car behind the truck.

Angle of deflection does not always equal angle of incidence like billards. One must take into consideration various phisiological factors; bone, muscle, blood vessels, and in this case the highly unlikely (but still remotely possible) presence of a brain.;)

What a different world this would be if a now-deceased Russian tank engineer had not designed a rifle that could be made so cheaply and was so easy to use?

N

Nah. Things would be exactly the same. They'd just be using different tools.

Ya can't blame the gun. I tell this to liberals all the time. ;)

This is all about religion. I know you guys know this.

“When you meet the unbelievers in the battlefield, strike off their heads until you have crushed them completely; then bind the prisoners tightly,”

Sura chapter 47

Only when we begin to kill them, exterminate them, with the vengeance they do to others will we see this tick back.

All I got to say for now.

Follow the money. It is not ALL about religion. The Kurds have the oil fields, the Sunnis have the pipeline and the Shiites have the outlets.

Money is power and power is everything. The Sunnis do not like the Shiites, and the Kurds want to be with Turkey. Turkey would like to have the oil fields. They will provide their own refineries and outlets.

WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG?

Archived