SASS Wire Forum

Ruckus in the Nations - Oklahoma's State Championship

Oklahomabound

You should have gotten or will be getting forms for me and Cowpolk, don't forget him at least, he won it last year!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:) Greetings all. Is there going to a cowboy garage sale on Thursday (side match day)? If so, has anyone started a thread about what someone has to sell/trade or looking to buy or trade for?

see ya there,

Slim

We are still planning the big Garage Sale on Thursday morning so bring your cowboy duds that shrunk over the Winter, you can even bring them thar safe queens whut ain't been shot in a few years...

...ain't seen no thread or list tho...

We are still planning the big Garage Sale on Thursday morning so bring your cowboy duds that shrunk over the Winter, you can even bring them thar safe queens whut ain't been shot in a few years...

...ain't seen no thread or list tho...

Also for any that are needing rooms for Ruckus, Best Western in Sand Springs has rooms available at a discounted rate. So if you haven't made your reservations give em a call and tell them you are shooting Ruckus in the Nations. Their Number??? 918-245-4999

Stiff Finger Jim

...the "Ruckus in the Nations" now famous countdown clock says it be 8 days and 12 hours until the start of one of the finest SASS State Championships thar iz...

I guess I should book a room.

...and remember to bring all that smoke with yourownself...

If you need some smoke or balls I'll be bringing a bunch

...while ya'll are gettin' yourownself's balls and smoke all packed up right nice; it be 4 days & 21 hours until "Ruckus in the Nations" begins...

Looked up Tulsa's weather and it say mid eighties and no significant rain. We're trying to figure out where everything is supposed to go in the new camper.

...3 days and a wake-up until Ruckus in the Nations!!!

...as Noz said, weather with be: highs to 85 with lows to 65, partly cloudy... in other wurds, perfect...

We'll be coming in Wed so it's one and a wake up for us'ns.

Archived