SASS Wire Forum

Ruckus in the Nations - Oklahoma's State Championship

Oklahomabound

Dig out your cap guns and round up your balls! Good News, I received an e-mail from Burly Bill today, Frontiersman Gunfighter category is a go at Ruckus In the Nations again this year.

...that is great news 'bout frontiersman gunfighter!!!

...did I say Creede Colorado iz great this time of year!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...what? ...you want to know how long until "Ruckus in the Nations"??? Why a quick check with the countdown clock shows iy is merely 50 days & 22 hours to go.....

I let my balls fly this past Saturday at Tulsey Town. I also plan to let my balls fly this Saturday at the Ozark Posse shoot. I hope to be well practiced at delivering my balls on target by the time Ruckus rolls around. Remember Frontiersman Gunfighters let their balls fly in style.

I heard that practice makes perfect... ...is this the case?

...been on the road pretty much most of the time since June 25 or so.... ...its good to be back home though!!!

...now have to start loadin' Holy Black Powder for Ms. Mary Matilda and meownself to get ready for "Ruckus in the Nations"

...wunder 'ow that thar countmedown clock iz workin'???

...well, I'm just sittin' 'ere wonderin' 'ow many shooters 'ave signed up for "Ruckus in the Nations"...

...'ave to check in wit the Match Directors I reckon...

...well, I'm just sittin' 'ere wonderin' 'ow many shooters 'ave signed up for "Ruckus in the Nations"...

...'ave to check in wit the Match Directors I reckon...

Well, how many?

Hope it ain't full, I'm sending my app in the morning.

...it be summertime in Oklahoma today... ...95 degrees in the shade!!!

...but the weather for "Ruckus in the Nations" will be wonderful!!!

Yes folks, it is indeed time to plan and sign up for your September shoots!

And one of the best, Ruckus in the Nations, is happening September 18th through the 21st.

Here is the link to the signmeupform - http://www.itsass.net/2014_Ruckus_in_the_Nations_Entry_Form1.pdf :o

Yes folks, it is almost time for Ruckus in the Nations. Hope you are IN!! We are looking forwad to hosting you this year. Get em loaded up and come on down for onw of the best in the country. good food, good fun, great match and did I mention a great welcome? Hope to see you there!

Stiff Finger Jim

...well, Stiff Finger Jim, it is certainly to see you out and about!!!

...Ruckus in the Nations gettin' ready w**k is 'bout done and we just need to to put a smile on Burly Bill's face by gettin' all them thar signmeupforms in to him and Catoosa Red!!!

I shot at ITSASS today and was told that they still have room for more shooters for Ruckus. I will be looking forward to seeing you and my other Ozark Posse pards that find their way over to Oklahoma.

Be there but not any of that gunfighter stuff for me. Shoot the 60s as God intended, one at a time.

...most of us may have two hands; but my left one is contrary and doesn't follow instructions well.. ;)

I let my balls fly this past Saturday at Tulsey Town. I also plan to let my balls fly this Saturday at the Ozark Posse shoot. I hope to be well practiced at delivering my balls on target by the time Ruckus rolls around. Remember Frontiersman Gunfighters let their balls fly in style.

You got to remember that it is your balls you want to fly, not your guns.

Noz what also has a RUKUS MDQ to his credit.

True. Mine caused a lot more hiccups.

...I'm thinkin' ya'll should go 'ere, http://embassy-finder.com/australia_in_honolulu_usa for a week holiday and appeal to them to renew ya'll's visas!!!

Wish it was that easy, trouble is I have to deal with the US Consulate in SYDNEY??

Wish it was that easy, trouble is I have to deal with the US Consulate in SYDNEY??

...that be about 22 hours of flyin' time, isn't it....

19 hrs 20 from Dallas to Sydney. Stops in Brisbane to fuel up .

...do not think that I could set still that long!!! :)

...also... keep those signmeupforms coming in to Burly Bill, we be a bit over 100--headed for 150+ and that be for Ruckus in the Nations of course....

when will a shooters list be posted ?

...the signmeupforms are coming in and will for another couple of weeks... we be on the way to 150+ ... ...so the posse list is in a dynamic state of flux right now...

...Match Directors are doing a mighty fine job and it will all come together before Ruckus in the Nations begins...

Gettin a lot of last minute sign me ups...so shooter's list is GROWIN' at an amazin' rate...Will be shooting on Sunday 30th so will ask about shooter's list then.

HOPE to see all of you at Ruckus 2014.

Stiff Finger Jim

...ain't heard the current number, but that ain't whut's important... ...whut's important is to be thar with the best pards thar iz to ride the trail with...

...and another reason iz that Burly Bill will always find away to make room fer one more... ...or three!!! :D

...well, I'll be!!!!

...I just took a gander at the "The Ruckus in the Nations" now-famous countdown clock and it says it is just 16 days until the OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

:) Greetings all. Is there going to a cowboy garage sale on Thursday (side match day)? If so, has anyone started a thread about what someone has to sell/trade or looking to buy or trade for?

see ya there,

Slim

I heard some terrible news concerning Frontiersmen.

Blue Mesa is back from his California adventure and will be attending RUKUS and is shooting Frontiersman.

I just moved one more step down on the final score sheet.

:) Greetings all. Is there going to a cowboy garage sale on Thursday (side match day)? If so, has anyone started a thread about what someone has to sell/trade or looking to buy or trade for?

see ya there,

Slim

Slim, Yes, I have heard there will be a garage sale. No, I haven't seen a thread as you have mentioned. By the way, at the Shoot'n in the Sade banquet I carried the walking stick you made and donated as a door prize for Ruckus a couple years ago. I am sure that was the accessory that won Best Dressed Male for me.

BBM

Archived