SASS Wire Forum

Pawnee Station Monthly match this Saturday! Let's ride!

Grizzly Dave

Come one come all to the Pawnee Station 3rd Saturday match this Saturday.

There will be 6 fast and fun stages, including my favorite, the cha cha sweep, hip wiggle optional but encouraged!

I wrote the stages this month so c'mon out and see if I have half a clue.

Some folks will be working on the range instead of shooting, and some of us are going to stay after and lend a hand as well.

C'mon out and shoot, work, or just check out the progress on the new stage buildings for the state match!

I hope to see you there!

Pawnee Website

Registration starts at 8:00AM and closes at 9:00AM, Pledge/Safety/Awards at 9:00AM, Match starts at 9:15AM.

Holy cow Griz,

You ain't gonna believe this but the stars have aligned so I can come back and see ya'll again.

YeeHaw!

Save me a cup of coffee by the fire and looking forward to hitching up with all the Pawnee Cowboys and Cowladies on Saturday

Regards

Gateway

Holy cow Griz,

You ain't gonna believe this but the stars have aligned so I can come back and see ya'll again.

YeeHaw!

Save me a cup of coffee by the fire and looking forward to hitching up with all the Pawnee Cowboys and Cowladies on Saturday

Regards

Gateway

Gateway, that is awesome! Then we'll see you again two weeks later for the state match!

Gateway, that is awesome! Then we'll see you again two weeks later for the state match!

Yep and have just about got Dominguez roped in as well

Regards

Gateway

Current forecast calls for mostly sunny, temps in the 70s and low 80s during the match, with a slight breeze to help out the black powder shooters. Can't ask for much more than that!

Archived