SASS Wire Forum

SASS Michigan State Championship Wolverine Rangers Range War Aug. 29-31, STAGES NOW ONLINE

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We will I promise ye. Competition was thick enough to cut!! Back an forth no runaways on our posse. Then there are tha other posses. I'm thinking close. Saw some young men shoot some unreal stages this weekend

RRR

We will I promise ye. Competition was thick enough to cut!! Back an forth no runaways on our posse. Then there are tha other posses. I'm thinking close. Saw some young men shoot some unreal stages this weekend

RRR

Fella from NC must have shot some pretty good stages himself. Congratulations Ray!

Went by tha pawn shop tried to buy a rifle an they could not sell to us southerners. Dern it. Went to Lynwood bar on Busha rd. ate the best walleye ever. OMG was it good. Great match an a great area of tha US. Having a ball. There's a lot to see an do here

RRR

Hey ya triple R. Glad to meet ya and congrats!! :D

GG

Good going Ray.....

Heeee Haaaa Congrats RRR.. It was a fun, AWESOME posse :P ..Come on back. ;) .Your Always welcome.. :lol:

Heeee Haaaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

I always said The last stand was tha best match there was, well Range War is tha best match going!

we'll shoot these stages as our monthlys I promise. What a great match! Us three carolina boys had a ball. We enjoyed tha food tha friendship, competition an laughter for tha whole match. Tha area is great also inculding seeing one of tha Great Lakes. We also ate a great meal of walleye an as you can tell I love ta eat :)

Thanks so much folks for making us three feel welcome at your state match, one couldn't ask to meet nicer people than you.

For everyone who had a hand in putting on that match you did a grand job an my hats off to you, from RJ to Deuce an everyone else THANK YOU.

If at all possibile we'll give it another whirl next Labor day weekend by golly. I'd also like to extend a welcome to ya'll for our State Championship here in North Carolina

It sure was nice meeting you cowpokes from this here wire to..

RRR

Congrats RRR is was nice meeting you and your fellow NC cowboys. I've been to 15 Range Wars and this years has to be the Best all around Range War.

Thanks a lot to R.J and his family and Duece and his family that do and give so much time in putting this shoot together. Never seen so many people work so hard for two plus days to put it all together and then shoot so well.....Congrats to Everyone.....Faygo(that's still Smiling)Kid.. :D:D:D

This was the first time that Blacksmith Hoss and I have been to this match and I want to say we were not disappointed. We were warmly greeted and welcomed when we first arrived and felt right at home all weekend. The match was great, the folk are great, the banquet was top drawer. THANK YOU for a wonderful weekend.

One problem, though. You made an error in the Top Ten Ladies at the awards banquet.

#9 is Bdoc, Lady Gunfighter from Pennsylvania, 325.25

#10 is Sassy Southpaw, Cowgirl from Ohio, 325.67

#11 is Lainey Mae, Lady Forty-Niner from Michigan, 331.87

#12 is me, Senior Lady Gunfighter from Iowa, 337.51

CONGRATULATIONS TO BDOC and SASSY SOUTHPAW!!!!! I am so sorry your names were not called and I did not deserve the honor.

This was the first time that Blacksmith Hoss and I have been to this match and I want to say we were not disappointed. We were warmly greeted and welcomed when we first arrived and felt right at home all weekend. The match was great, the folk are great, the banquet was top drawer. THANK YOU for a wonderful weekend.One problem, though. You made an error in the Top Ten Ladies at the awards banquet. #9 is Bdoc, Lady Gunfighter from Pennsylvania, 325.25#10 is Sassy Southpaw, Cowgirl from Ohio, 325.67#11 is Lainey Mae, Lady Forty-Niner from Michigan, 331.87#12 is me, Senior Lady Gunfighter from Iowa, 337.51CONGRATULATIONS TO BDOC and SASSY SOUTHPAW!!!!! I am so sorry your names were not called and I did not deserve the honor.

Ah heck.... You're in the 'top ten' in my book :P thanks again for some good times. Honored to posse and shoot with y'all...

GG

I cannot say enough about this match, and more importantly, the fine folks we met. My little girl was treated like a queen by all and that says everything about the folks in this sport. I want to thank all involved in putting on such a fine show. I wont name any for fear of missing one but you all know who you are and should stand tall.

Michigan Slim

The best Range War I have attended. Everything from target placements, movement, & sweeps were great. Very much enjoyed seeing again the Indiana fellars & gals & meeting the North Carolina folks. Everyone had a grand time & with fantastic folks all around it is hard not to have a grand time.

Congrats to Red River Ray for the overall win & to KJ for the overall ladies.

Posse 10 had wonderful folks again & enjoyed the new presence of Blacksmith Hoss & Granny Annie.

The whole event was a blast, & how bout them "Soggy Bottom Boys" :)

Archived