SASS Wire Forum

SASS Michigan State Championship Wolverine Rangers Range War Aug. 29-31, STAGES NOW ONLINE

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The wagon is all packed and the mule is all loaded and fed :) Eleanor, Two Shot, and I are heading north in the morning. YeeHaw...See Ya'll there.....Faygo :D:D

Gotta watch out fer them ticks, they's nasty little critters.

Tock.......

Yeah, Flush Draw sent me that picture...................

Well, other then all the stuff I fergot -I'm all packed!

I rolled in at 11:30 this evening. I'm soooooo relieved to be here after a crazy three days of work. Deuce and his band of merry men have the props all put together, so tomorrow I'll get to join them in setting steel and final details. It's going to be a great weekend!!!

I will be coming up in the morning with Slim and Kaya. We are leaving about 6am. So looking forward to this...

KK

Now Karl...... If you actually READ the Wire -instead of just POSTING on the wire, you would see that there are now FOUR of us goin! Tracey want's to see Kaya's humility shine when she gets thoroughly beat by the 'Old Man', as my kids point out.... LOL. She woooped me in Ohio -ain't happenin' in Michigan too!

Ought to be rollin in to the range about the time your leaving. May stop for a light breakfast. Bacon, eggs, hashbrowns, toast, bisquits an gravey, maybe a waffle.

Arrived today and the Baymont messed up our reservation. But we are relocated to the Hampton and happy and ready for a great weekend. Yippeeeeee!

Glad y'all made it safe....

Arriving tomorrow...

GG

On our way. Yee haw!

Now Karl...... If you actually READ the Wire -instead of just POSTING on the wire, you would see that there are now FOUR of us goin! Tracey want's to see Kaya's humility shine when she gets thoroughly beat by the 'Old Man', as my kids point out.... LOL. She woooped me in Ohio -ain't happenin' in Michigan too!

I know there is already allot of pressure on ya Slim.....but ya can't get a a$$ woopin on your own turf. Right!?

Have fun!

Side matchs r dun. Great day shooting had a ball. Got ta watch tha youngins in tha sport go at it. Man what speed they possess. Long range was a blast an I don't think I Eva been to match with that many shooters at a long range event. I' m sure glad we came. An yes Stan I wish u were here, even if it would put me down another spot. Can't wait until tomorrow.

RER

Went by tha pawn shop tried to buy a rifle an they could not sell to us southerners. Dern it. Went to Lynwood bar on Busha rd. ate the best walleye ever. OMG was it good. Great match an a great area of tha US. Having a ball. There's a lot to see an do here

RRR

Archived