SASS Wire Forum

SASS Michigan State Championship Wolverine Rangers Range War Aug. 29-31, STAGES NOW ONLINE

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heee Haaaa.. Just read thru the stages..O-boy O-Boy O-Boy :D This is going to be a OUTSTANDING ONE.. :lol: Come One Come All. Its never to late to get your app in.. ;) There Is going to be plenty of SMOKE on the Range :o Heeee Haaaa :P

Heeee Haaaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

WOW !!!!! 10 days and we will be on our way !!!!!!!!!!

SUPER EXCITED !!!!! PLUS any match with a Paradise Pass Sweep is going to be an excellent match ! :wub::P:D:lol:

For those that haven't attended, this is a must see shoot !!! Last year was my first year there (work had prevented prior attendance).

But after last year I won't miss this shoot ever !!!! AWESOME EVERYTHING !!!!!!

Boy not to long ago this would have never got to page 2....Cause No Buk and Fireball would have been OPENING cans of WhoopAzz all over the place :P:lol:

BTT....it's a comin' on fast are Ya'll Ready...........Faygo(that's chompin' at the bit)Kid :D:D

It is with GREAT regret that I am going to have to cancel out this match. I missed last year due to surgery on my arm, now, a service and internment for my brother in law. I love this shoot and hate to miss, but, my wife comes first. I will certainly be thinkin bout ya'll. NEXT YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

It is with GREAT regret that I am going to have to cancel out this match. I missed last year due to surgery on my arm, now, a service and internment for my brother in law. I love this shoot and hate to miss, but, my wife comes first. I will certainly be thinkin bout ya'll. NEXT YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Doc; Know that our thoughts and prayers go out to you, Liz and the family. We will sure miss you as you bring class to any shoot you attend......be safe and know that we support you.

KK

Doc:

Condolences on your loss.

We'll see ya at a later date on the range.

RRR:

Lookin' forward to meetin' ya myownself.

Rye Miles & I are rollin' in Friday night.

Look fer ya on Saturday.

--Dawg

Crap :( prayers for y'all pard... Sorry for your loss.

GG

WOW !!!!! 10 days and we will be on our way !!!!!!!!!!

SUPER EXCITED !!!!! PLUS any match with a Paradise Pass Sweep is going to be an excellent match ! :wub::P:D:lol:

For those that haven't attended, this is a must see shoot !!! Last year was my first year there (work had prevented prior attendance).

But after last year I won't miss this shoot ever !!!! AWESOME EVERYTHING !!!!!!

See ya there amigo!

GG

Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick

Tooooooooooooooooooock

Man, this is killin me! Can we move it up to tomorrow????

I had to miss Range Wars a few years ago and shore wish I hadn't. I've only been to four or five, but RJ and Deuce put on one hell of a shoot. If in my power I won't miss another.

I am so thankful for my Sister in Law who is back with us in Fort Wayne so I can go this year. Like the others....I wish it were this weekend. Can't Wait.

KK

I had to miss Range Wars a few years ago and shore wish I hadn't. I've only been to four or five, but RJ and Deuce put on one hell of a shoot. If in my power I won't miss another.

I am so thankful for my Sister in Law who is back with us in Fort Wayne so I can go this year. Like the others....I wish it were this weekend. Can't Wait.

KK

Missed ya at the IBPG match.... Looking forward to giving you a hug pard. :)

GG

Just received word that my wife and daughter are going to be with me and watch the shooting and enjoy the sights - looking forward to introducing them to such great people.

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Started today with a sharpe toothache! Hope it dont cause trouble later fine now. Not a dentist ta be found on friday anyways,

RRR

I recommend vice grips over channel locks.

Started today with a sharpe toothache! Hope it dont cause trouble later fine now. Not a dentist ta be found on friday anyways,

RRR

I reckon rhere will be folks who can take care of that at the match :D in various ways! Hehehehe.

GG

Maybe I should go load some ammo. I don't know where the summer went but between the new baby and Range War my poor Dillon feels left neglected. Gonna change that today. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Kaya has been practicing her shotgun reloads and is coming right along! I loaded up a bunch of her shotshells today with no wads to even things up a bit!

We are heading out Wednesday. See you all

Thursday. Really looking forward to this match. Love going to new (to us) places.

Look forward to seeing you....KK

We are heading out Wednesday. See you all

Thursday. Really looking forward to this match. Love going to new (to us) places.

Looking forward to seein' y'all Ms. Annie!

Just received word that my wife and daughter are going to be with me and watch the shooting and enjoy the sights - looking forward to introducing them to such great people.

Now I have ta be good! Tracey's coming too!!!!!!!! Now to get an extra dinner ticket!

Archived