SASS Wire Forum

SASS Michigan State Championship Wolverine Rangers Range War Aug. 29-31, STAGES NOW ONLINE

Signed up and looking forward to getting out of the Texas heat for a while. Stopped by as a visitor two years ago when visiting the grandkids and it looked like a lot of fun so this year all the cowboy gear is being loaded in to the RV. Think we got the last RV full hook-up space at the Huron KOA Campground. Of course with a couple days shooting now in the trip my wife changed the returned route to have us stopping at the Missouri Star Quilt Company in Hamilton for a day and half. I'm sure she spends more on her fabric than I do on ammo but I'll never call her on it.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Deuce,

Birdseye Kelly and Dead River Den will be heading down again, think she might try shooting this year, hopefully will get the floor of the yooper teepee in working order so everything doesn't fall through on the way. Whats this thing about fast stages I never saw a stage yet that I couldn't shoot slow, whens setup going on.

Dead River Den

Close Enough Construction crew

• 2 weeks later...

BTT........ONLY 25 MORE DAYS TO GO AND A WHOLE LOT OF FUN IS GOIN' START HAPPENING AT WRRW 2014.......YEEEEEHAAAAA......FAYGO SAID SOOOOO.....

Apps in the mail. Talked Lil Sis into making it this year. Whew!!!!. Gonna be a fun time.

Wed Wiver Way is comin to Michigan....Be good to see ya Ray. I think the twins are gonna be with Widder that Weekend, but I'm tryin to get them to show up. I'll be ridin up with Slim and Kaya....stayin with Doc Eells and the Travelin Circus.

KK

Cool. Are you pulling your camper up there? Me and the wife are staying at one of the hotel-motel holiday inns at Port Huron.

Staying at the Baymont with Furball and Sis

Staying at the Baymont with Furball and Sis

Did you let them know????

Wed Wiver Way is comin to Michigan....Be good to see ya Ray. I think the twins are gonna be with Widder that Weekend, but I'm tryin to get them to show up. I'll be ridin up with Slim and Kaya....stayin with Doc Eells and the Travelin Circus.

KK

KK it will be great to see U. Glad things R turning roun for ye

RRR

All ammo reloaded, new gun carts made, ammo all packed (all of about 300lbs!) Kaya practicin' her cough cause she's a missin' some school........ Plastic on truck seats cause Karl is ridin with us.........

So VERY MUCH looking to see a number of folks I haven't seen in a few months. Sadly I left my 'bought in 2007' boots (Red Wings) I wear at some hotel in Ohio during business travels a couple weeks ago :( - so off to a western store or the Red Wing store for footwear :lol: Looking forward to getting this year started right after petering out this summer. Thanks for y'alls patience with me.

GG ~ :FlagAm:

All ammo reloaded, new gun carts made, ammo all packed (all of about 300lbs!) Kaya practicin' her cough cause she's a missin' some school........ Plastic on truck seats cause Karl is ridin with us.........Slim, You misunderstood....I said to bring PLASTIC to cover the bills/gas, etc.....not to cover the seats.

KK

All ammo reloaded, new gun carts made, ammo all packed (all of about 300lbs!) Kaya practicin' her cough cause she's a missin' some school........ Plastic on truck seats cause Karl is ridin with us.........Slim, You misunderstood....I said to bring PLASTIC to cover the bills/gas, etc.....not to cover the seats.

KK

Ahhhhh -I must have! I'll ask momma iffin that's OK....... :o

Total time is how it's been scored every year I've shot the match.

Scotsman

;)

as an example (2013) http://www.wolverinerangers.org/pdf/ResultsRW2013OA.pdf

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Well I'm ready, got myself 250 rounds of Pale Rider .44-40's all set to blast off! ;) No Pale Rider category though so I'm shootin' FCD

Come join us Prof

It's a fine shoot!

Rye & I will smoke da joint up good!

We could use yer help!

--Dawg

Archived