SASS Wire Forum

SASS Michigan State Championship Wolverine Rangers Range War Aug. 29-31, STAGES NOW ONLINE

It's getting to be that time of year again. Would like to invite all to come and join us for Wolverine Range War 2014. Stages will be fun and fast as usual with good target placement and plenty of movement. We will be adding some new props this year as well as some new targets arrays. Friday we will have mini match as well as Wild Bunch in the morning followed by long range and speed events in the afternoon. And don't forget one of the best banquets in the business on Sunday night. Dry camping is plentiful and always entertaining. We offer online sign up and it works great. You can find that and all other info you need at http://wolverinerangers.org/RW.html . Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

The stages are now available online enjoy http://www.wolverinerangers.org/pdf/RW2014Stages.pdf

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rye & I will be there makin' lotsa smoke with our Michigan pards!

Always a great shoot!

--Dawg

Will be there - still gotta get my gold dust together LOL! but this bandit will find away!! :D

Trying to bring BOTH the ladies (as spectators) this time so they can enjoy the fun and people....

HOPING Pale Rider shooters will band together so we can get this category on the list.

GG ~ :FlagAm:

You know The Clan wouldn't miss it for the world. Got my old pard Two Shot Tinly a comin' in from Lost Wages. Now if I could only get No Buk, Fireball, and a few other Pards to show up we'd have our self one Grand Reunion :D:D ..... Faygo

• 2 weeks later...

As posted on the Wolverine Rangers FB page: https://www.facebook...yActionShooting

IMPORTANT update from Cosmopolitan Christine regarding Range War:

“I was just informed that there is a race event in the Port Huron area over Labor Day Weekend and hotels are booking up quickly. If you are planning on staying at a hotel during Range War, please make your reservations ASAP! Baymont Inn & Suites is our Range War Host Hotel and is offering special pricing and free pizza & pop on Friday night (810-364-8000). A list of area hotels can be found on the Range War page of our website (www.wolverinerangers.org).

I recommend double checking your hotel reservation: I thought I had a reservation, but reckon not...thankfully they still had a room left...

Last year I won a free shoot for this year. This was paid by Stone Creek Drifter and Split Rail and donated for a prize last year. It was purchased in honor of our late pard GASLIGHT. I figured I'd pass that on to show you what a couple of good cowboys Stoney and Split Rail are!!

Thanks guys!

Salute to Gaslight!

Rye ;)

I'm bringing my bowler hat in honor of Gaslight.

If it's not too hot, I'll wear it to the match.

Otherwise, I'll wear it to the banquet.

Either way, I'll have my Gaslight kerchief from last year's Sandusky BP shoot.

He was a helluva cowboy!

--Dawg

I hated that I had to miss last year with my bum wing. I hope that it holds out this year as I am planning on making the trek to that state up North! Always a great shoot up there!

I'm bringing my bowler hat in honor of Gaslight.

If it's not too hot, I'll wear it to the match.

Otherwise, I'll wear it to the banquet.

Either way, I'll have my Gaslight kerchief from last year's Sandusky BP shoot.

He was a helluva cowboy!

--Dawg

Great idea on the kerchief…anyone that got one should bring it and wear in honor of Gaslight. Oh and shoot BP, he would love it!!

Rye ;)

Mustang Dave an myself got our motel reservations today. My first time there. I hear tell its gonna be a good one.

RRR

Look forward to meetin' ya..

Look forward to meetin' ya..

And you too sir. I was looking at whose coming an never remember meeting many on tha list. I hear Mich folk are good people. Cant wait ta meet em.

RRR

add this buckeye to the list that's comin north......good times for sure :D

Well me and the boy are signed up and looking forward to it . That online registration and payment is great .

I will send my app in on July 15 once I'm cleared by the doc. I hope to be with Doc Eell's Travelin Circus. I will bring my Bowler as well for the banquet. Will be a blast getting to see Wed Wiver Way as always.

Of course, it goes without saying that RJ and Deuce put on a fantastic shoot.

KK

Just made reservations and gitti'n apps sent!!

Furball and co.

I gave Deuce the gold last weekend. Another of the do not miss shoots.

KK

Did the online app today! I am bought and paid for! I be heading to that state up north and bringin a good ol fashion buckeye can of whup @$$! DRP....Ya hear me? You too Bilbo!

I predict dynamic and well thought out scenarios, a variety of target placement, a fantastic banquet, fun and hilarious camp life, seeing old friends, and making new ones. This one's gonna be good folks!!!!!

Nice to see ya sayin something other than "Slim, I'm gonna throw your a$$ in the pond."

Archived