SASS Wire Forum

Prayers, please, highly coveted, UPDATE july 8

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please God answer our prayers for a full recovery.

Thursday is the big day ugh...

May the Lord be with you both tomorrow, holding your hands and your hearts. May the way be cleared before you and strength be delivered to you.

GJ

btt with updates 6/19

Cheyenne; You and your wife are in our daily thoughts and prayers. I strongly hope that all works well for you friend.

KK

Cheyenne; You and your wife are in our daily thoughts and prayers. I strongly hope that all works well for you friend.

KK

+1

Praying for strength for both of you.

Waimea

:FlagAm:

im so often saddened by these posts ,it seems this place ive found is full of the requests and all are so deserving , i only hope that although i do not personally know the persons mentioned that it is realized that i genuinely am praying for recovery , longevity and happiness , because as cliche as it may seem , i mean it , im living it , i understand it , but all of us do - so im certain this was not needed in the sayin , hope the feeling was conveyed

thank you all sooooo very much....

Just read your update.

Melissa & I are still standing up on our knees for you both!

Just called you Paul and since you weren't home I got to have your wife to myself. She is such a neat lady and she sounded good and has a great attitude. Whenever you get a chance give me a call.

goofball doesn't know which number to call,,, although I think he actually does.......

Btt with updates,,, :(

CC, Sassy and I are praying for your wife and for you. May God's hand of mercy and grace comfort both of you through this and may His love and peace sustain you each and every day!!

Badfinger Bodene and Sassy Southpaw

We just lost a friend from cancer. I hope your wife gets over everything with flying colors.

prayers for her and you...........be positive.

Rosie Rash

btt for the update....

Archived