SASS Wire Forum

make me an offer I can't refuse on 1 or 2 Stoeger Supremes

Six-Shot

These are/were my CAS main match shotguns. They have had the usual cowboy action work done to them (honed and polished breechs, disengaged auto safety, etc.). I shot them primarily with smokeless light loads. Both have stainless receivers and 20 inch barrels. One has nice walnut furniture, cushioned rubber butt pad and screw in choke tubes (modified and improved cylinder) and the other has black furniture (refinished), a hard plastic/rubber butt plate, with open cylinders (not threaded for choke tubes). Both have double triggers.

As I said these are Cowboy Action guns. They have the usual dings, scrapes, bumps and bruises. There is NOTHING wrong with these guns mechanically. They work perfectly, every shot, every time! Make me a reasonable offer for one or both. I'll pay for ground shipping. $350 each or best offer.

PM me if interested.

I would like to offer $300 thru paypal for the one not threaded for choke tubes if available.

Forum rules say you must set a price-No auctions.

Good luck,

LG

I'm NOT auctioning them on here. I set a price $350 or best offer. If someone in this forum doesn't buy them I WILL auction them off on another gun buyer's forum.

I would like to offer $300 thru paypal for the one not threaded for choke tubes if available.

Cimmarron, PM me and we can discuss the specifics of the deal.

I must be missing something I am unfamiliar with PM. My email is leephl@yahoo.com.

Cimmarron Jack

I figured it out, PM sent

PM received and PM resent.

Having posted these shotguns for sale twice on this forum during this past week and receiving only two offers (one of which backed out of a deal) I put them up for auction on another nationally known on-line gun brokerage. If interested, PM me and I will tell you which one, give you the auction number and the link to the auction.

The walnut stocked one with choke tubes sold for $325. The black stocked one without threaded choke tubes is still available. PM me if interested.

Archived