SASS Wire Forum

PRICE CHECK...Browning B-92 Centennial

One of my fellow club members alerted us that a local shop has 2 unfired Browning B-92s, 1978 mgr. Supposedly unfired safe queens, consecutive serial numbers, .44 Magnum. I don't know about boxes.

What would the price range be? How much would you pay?

Fillmore

really depends on condition. some "safe queens" "unfired" can be in really bad shape. there is 3 on gun broker right now from $700 to $1100.just curious,what does he want for them. I would only be interested in one, maybe. I would not want to go much over the $700 mark.

The store is notoriously high priced. If I walked in there, even if the guns are on consignment, I would be charged not only the CA paperwork fees but sales tax. That would take your $700 limit up to $800. That wouldn't sit right with me especially when a private party transfer wouldn't have sales tax involved.

Fillmore

I have had several of them .

They are a very nice 92.

I would say going price is 800.00 or What ever over that you can get .

They are a nicer rifle then the new Winchester 92 IMHO .

Much more like a original Winchester 92.

The Browning B-92 go for $750 for used good to very good with a lot of marks, some pits The new Unfired with box $1,100. Centennial $1,350. I got a list from 2010, to the present. The last sold on Gun Broker 6/1/2014, for $752.67, with lot of marks scratches in the Bluing, stock, stock drilled for sling. An unfired with no box in 2010 went for $675.00, the cheapest in 2010. The 357's were going for about $100 more then the 44 mag, but last 10 sold for less then the 44 mag.

Hope this helps

The Browning B-92 go for $750 for used good to very good with a lot of marks, some pits The new Unfired with box $1,100. Centennial $1,350. I got a list from 2010, to the present. The last sold on Gun Broker 6/1/2014, for $752.67, with lot of marks scratches in the Bluing, stock, stock drilled for sling. An unfired with no box in 2010 went for $675.00, the cheapest in 2010. The 357's were going for about $100 more then the 44 mag, but last 10 sold for less then the 44 mag.

Hope this helps

Big help, good research. Thanks!

Fillmore

Archived