SASS Wire Forum

More proposed legislation

Utah Bob #35998

Odd thing is, there already exist mechanisms to accomplish this.

Guess someone needs to get their name in the press by sponsoring a redundant bill. Must sound better to be able to say "Look what I'VE done!" rather than pointing out that existing law is ignored. <_<

Lets see, I have a 38 year old daughter and according to this law I may still be responsible for her. Now if I just might think or someone else thinks I should have seen that she would be a shooter and did not report it, does that hold me liable in a civil court? How about the criminal court? Lets just go ahead and take Constitutional Rights away from people. Did we find out if he purchased the knife and car legally?

And this bill sponsored by this idiot of an Assemblywoman address guns only (of course). Again, proving that these numbskulls have their own agenda and don't really have any concern for the three folks who died of knife wounds. So I guess if I want my death to "mean something", I better get shot. Knifed or run over by a car doesn't count.

Laz :angry:

And if I hear the words "common-sense" in regards to ANY legislation any more, I think I'm going to throw up!

Archived