SASS Wire Forum

Korupt Karl: (update: SEE POST #84 by KK himself)

Widder, SASS #59054

When this starts to slow down for him, his phone is gonna have him busy for a while! His voicemail is plumb full! Or he blocked my #.........................

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When this starts to slow down for him, his phone is gonna have him busy for a while! His voicemail is plumb full! Or he blocked my #.........................

Its obvious that you don't have his special JEDI GF phone number..... :ph34r:

..........Widder

I must be special, he called me today, feeling better, got to go pee, and was sitting in a wheel chair.

still a lil fuzzy, more tests coming up.....

Prayer Posse - still keep a steady flow of kneel mail going prayers for healing. KK is not out and about for full recovery

Doc, thanks for the news - sounds very encouraging

Prayers Continue for KK

PRAYERS UP FOR THE NURSES!

Two hospitals already!?! They are going to need to start shippin' nurses in from all over the country! :D

KK, you hang in there, listen to the Docs, do what they say, and get better. There are future Jedi GF'rs counting on you!

Well Karl I know you will get better soon. Your thoughts and prayers meant a lot to me during my multiple hospital stays and I am getting better. You helped me with your wishes add prayers so right back at cha,

Besides how would the ladies all around cowboy shooting ever get along without ya. And all of yer pards, we would never find a better cowboy to laugh with.

All of the Headlee clan will keep you in our daily thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery. Besides I need someone to give me a hard time down here in Florida this coming winter now that I am just getting back to shooting myself again.

Your pal,

-Deadlee

Korupt karl is looking great !

I just left the hospital and karl is in great spirits, looks good (for karl).

He gets to come home later today !!!!!!!

Yaaaahhhhhh,

Thanks everyone for the prayers and well wishes. Now start praying for Kay ( for her health and for having to put up with karl) !!!!!!

So as I suspected all along...it was just a bad hangover.

Glad you're gettin' paroled, Karl.

Glad yer feelin' better, too.

Waimea

:FlagAm:

Hi all. Just got home from the hospital. My vision isn't the best, but I can manage. Still have a bad headache. I had a small stroke compared to the one four years ago. I later had a seizure They changed my meds some and I guess I'm going to be off cigars and booze.....not sure what I'll do with all the spare time.....I guess I continue to live....lol.

Thanks for all of the kind thoughts and prayers. My brother and sister in law came and spent time with me and my wife has has a good spell with the cancer thing. She is on a new chemo and seems to be doing ok.

Thanks again.

KK

:D:D :D :D:D:D:D

Prayers still up for you Karl and for that sweet Mrs. Kay.You know I love you guys.

They changed my meds some and I guess I'm going to be off cigars and booze.....not sure what I'll do with all the spare time.....

I am looking for an assistant Designated Driver, Security, Lifeguard and Bail Bondsman for the Pool & Parking Lot Posse

Got any references? ;):P:D:lol:

I am looking for an assistant Designated Driver, Security, Lifeguard and Bail Bondsman for the Pool & Parking Lot Posse

Got any references? ;):P:D:lol:

Oh Great, three sober people by the pool and parking lot. Karl, Wyatt and Purdy Boy.........what is the world coming to?

Karl, great to hear that you're back home. I will continue my best wishes for you and Kay's recovery.

Sun

KK,

ifn you would quit visiting the Victoria Secrets website all the time, you wouldn't get them stroke things.

:o

Like everyone, we're glad you are home and hopefully continue to improve.

..........Widder

Glad to hear the good news!! I don't know if the world is ready for a sober KK!! :o:lol:

Give Miss Kay a hug fer me and you two continue to heal and flourish!!

Glad you're home, Karl .. and improving. You gave us all a scare young man. We'll keep you and yours in our prayers of course.

Shamrock & Knot

Hi all. Just got home from the hospital. My vision isn't the best, but I can manage. Still have a bad headache. I had a small stroke compared to the one four years ago. I later had a seizure They changed my meds some and I guess I'm going to be off cigars and booze.....not sure what I'll do with all the spare time.....I guess I continue to live....lol.

Thanks for all of the kind thoughts and prayers. My brother and sister in law came and spent time with me and my wife has has a good spell with the cancer thing. She is on a new chemo and seems to be doing ok.

Thanks again.

KK

KK,

So good to hear things are looking up, both for you and Kay. I'd be happy to come by with a 1 ton flatbed and take that evil booze off your hands :P

Keep the faith - keep mending

CR

Howdy Karl,

Glad to hear you're home. Sure do hope the headache will go away soon and your vision returns to normal. Very glad to hear Kay is doing well on her new chemo. Best wishes to y'all.

Vaya con Dios,

Keystone

Hay Sun I was thinking the same thing. Kaul u get your but onboard with what the Doc says. I'm looking forward to sitting by the pool and listening to your BAD jokes! Prayers are out there. NBC

I've been home from the hospital for a couple of days and my vision has returned and the headaches have stopped. I still am slowly getting my strength back and should be back to normal in a few days. They did change my meds a bit and the tests showed that I should not have any more surprises...I hope anyway.

Thanks again all for the support.

KK

Karl drinks booze????

He told me it was sassparrila!!!!

Kay and Karl are tough 'ol birds, and the good lord don't quite need him yet!

Furball and co.

PS. Karl my pa will be here in two weeks!!

Archived