SASS Wire Forum

Korupt Karl: (update: SEE POST #84 by KK himself)

Widder, SASS #59054

As always, buddy, I'm a phone call an two minutes down the road. Less iffin I borry my boys bike! Family say's hi! Send's their love.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That darn Karl, now he's done gone and got the clap...........what, that's not the problem? I've heard the symptoms were blurred vision and a headache.

Anyhow, hope ya get to feeling better real soon pard..........and keep yer mitts off of them nurses, doctors and flower delivery people.

Sun

Talked ta Karl this morni'n, miss Kay sounded great! Karl was ya know, Karl!

Said he was quiti'n whiskey and cegars! Prognosis looks good so far!! Still not ta be taken lightly!

Gitti'n old ain't fur wimps!!!!

Keep Karl and Kay in yer hearts, and everyone else who needs warm wishes!!!

Furball and Sis!!

Get well soon Grandpa! Prayers going your way. Luv ya man. From both Lisa and I.

KK,

You and I both know gettin old ain't for sissies.

If I was closer I would be there to hound ya.

Get better so we can do some shootin' soon.

Ya can't keep a Jedi down!!!

Get well my friend.

Judge

Yazoo sends a big hug!!!

Karl,

may yer Nurses be purty, and

yer Doctor have a small finger :o

get better soon my friend

prayers are a coming

Mississippi Kid

(And one for the nurses, too!)

FJT - you beat me too it! :)

Karl, you have many many supporters - so do as the good doctors tell ya - keep your bubbly personality - and you'll pull through. We are rooting for your full and speedy recovery - Prayers Up!

KK, Buick had already left fer w$%k this morning when I saw this, so he just found out....asked me to pass along his well wishes to ya and let ya noz he's praying fer a speedy and complete recovery. Says it was a pleasure and an honor ta meet ya last week, and fer yu ta take care of yerself!

Get well Karl! He and the folks at Paradise Pass got me started in SASS, and it has been great ever since. He is one of true class acts.

Karl ain't really a class act. Ya see, he ain't ACTING. That's his REAL self... :o

I remember a few years back at GOA he introduced me to 'His Daughter'. WOW, beautiful and voluptuous girl.

He ask me to dance with her because alot of Cowboys thought she was to pretty to dance with and nobody really knew her.

I said "SURE".

About 15 minutes after I danced with her, KK leans over to me at the table and says....."Hey Widder, she ain't really my daughter. She's just a good friend that kinda here by herself. She's one of the vendors and alot of folks don't really know her and I thought it would be good ifn somebody danced with her".

Another time, I get to GOA and KK presents me with a NIB, 97', all slicked up and competition ready by Colt McAlister.

KK paid for most of the SG and all of the cost to have Colt slick it up, just for me.

Thats the type of feller he is.

GET WELL KARL !

..........Widder

Got a call from Kay a little bit ago. Karl is under constant care and is being transferred to another hospital with more specialized care. While recovering from his stroke, he had a seizure. He is alright at the moment but the doctors are keeping a close eye and will be doing more tests. They know there are some blockages in his neck. That is all I know for now.

time for roter rooter!

Dang it anyway!!! Lord, you know my heart concerning KK, please Lord....

Got a call from Kay a little bit ago. Karl is under constant care and is being transferred to another hospital with more specialized care. While recovering from his stroke, he had a seizure. He is alright at the moment but the doctors are keeping a close eye and will be doing more tests. They know there are some blockages in his neck. That is all I know for now.

Thanks for the update. Our prayers are definitely with Karl...get well, my friend.

..... Shamrock Sadie & Knot Hardly Dunn

I been wondering why I hadn't heard from Karl.

Now I know. Thanks for the update Doc.

KK, ifn ya read this, maybe it will give ya alittle comfort.

And I probably ain't the only one on this Wire to be able to share this type story.

As you know, I've had 2 stents placed in my neck. The procedure solved 2 critical blockages. These are about 5 years back.

So ifn you have to get the plumbing work done, just relax and Get R Dun.

BJ and I love ya brother so get well. Lookin forward to seeing you again.

..........Widder

The man, the myth and the legend Korupt Karl just called me! He is tired and is still having some dull headaches. The blurry vision is better in that it is just on the right side of his vision. He said that they do not see any reason for his having had the stroke and seizure. They will be doing an EEG on his....I say this loosely...brain tomorrow. He has still got his sense of humor. When he told me he had full mobility, and I said so you can still can't dance, he cracked up and agreed completely!

Thanks Doc.KK is one of a kind.He and Mrs. Kay are the best.

Archived