SASS Wire Forum

Retiring Cowboy - Shirts & Pants Sale

Retiring cowboy sale.

Shirts and pants

All prices below are shipped.

Images can be found at

http://www.pbase.com/southgagent/sass_wear

Would love to have one cowboy buy all for a 25% discount off of the prices stated.
All for $150 shipped (HECK OF A DEAL)

Minimum (2) pieces per deal to help keep trips to the post office down.

All shirts are size LARGE.

$25 - Shirt 1 - Wahr Maker - Basically as new

$25 - Shirt2 - Frontier Classic blue stripe
Only one very faint stain as seen in the image to the left at the bottom of the placket.

$25 - Shirt3 - Frontier Classic - Beige - Basically as new, may be a stain that I have not seen on it.

$15 - Shirt4 - Frontier Classic - Most wear with stains around the area of the holster, on the arms, etc

$25 - Shirt 5 - Wahr Maker - Basically 90% with no known sttins, collar basically whaite. BUT NOT PERFECT.

$20 - Shirt6 - Frontier Classic - Body of shirt is great, no stains with the collar not perfectly white where in the wash there was a little fading of the read. Not treally bad but wanted to mention.

Free - Shirt7 - Give to buyer of 3 shirts - No name re-enactment shirt - Most wear with stains around the sleeeves and here and there.

$35 - Pants1 - Frontier Classics, 40 x 32" inseam by wife - wool type material worn only once. As new, with the seam at 32" by my wife with all materials left to take out if needed.

$25 - Pants2 - Frontier Classics, 40 x 32" inseam by wife -cotton type material worn 3 to 4 times. Have some staining, (not much at all) around the hlosater area. The seam at 32" by my wife with all materials left to take out if needed.

How much for just the shirts. The pants are too big for me. Email is leephl@yahoo.com.

Cimmarron Jack

Archived