SASS Wire Forum

Seems the calendar has worked out that there is a weekend off before EOT Cowboy style.

The Thunder Mountain Shootists (located in Grand Junction CO) would like to invite those headed down to FR to stop by for a

warm up to the big shoot.

Jay Whittler is going to set up 7 stages a day for June 20th and 21st (Friday and Saturday) with stages similar to those held at previous EOT's.

Cost will be $15 per day with each day being a separate match. Fee will include a light lunch/snack each day.

Paladin Pete is going to set up a shotgun blast with 18 targets - including KD's, birds, bowling ball actuators and whatever else he can come up with for $5 a run on Thursday the 19th. If enough are interested we will also have an open man on man Thursday.

Those with RV's - there will be free dry camping at the range.

Those making the circuit could shoot The Revenge of Montezuma in Cortez CO, June 13-15, EOT or Bust in Grand Junction CO June19th-21st, EOT Cowboy World Championships June 23rd-29th, then the Colorado State Shoot at Pawnee Station July 3rd-6th. You could even squeeze in EOT Wild Bunch World championships June 20th-23rd!!! What a month!!!!!!!

Questions? give me a PM here with a call back # and will see if I can't help ya out.

Gateway Kid

Hey Gateway,

Is this something I can just show up at, or do I need to sign up for it.

Hey Gateway,

Is this something I can just show up at, or do I need to sign up for it.

No need to sign up in advance.

We have several shooters going to EOT who wanted to warm up beforehand and this seemed like a good idea.

We will be holding our normal match on the 3rd weekend as well but prefer to send as many as possible to support our pards down in Cortez.

Hope to see ya at one or the other.

If not then good luck at EOT

Gateway

Archived