SASS Wire Forum

Massachusetts: New TSSD- Buck Masters, SASS# 88453

I would like to welcome and salute Buck Masters, SASS# 88453 for stepping up to the challenge and volunteering to lead as the Team SASS State Director for the state of Massachusetts!

I ask all our members in the state to support him in this task of executing Phase II of the Team SASS national strategy. He will be in touch with your state’s clubs in the very near future but please feel free to contact him as you begin to set these brushfires of freedom Sam Adams referred to many years ago.

Please take your new State Director into your club "family" in our joint effort to let local, state and national politicians in the state know exactly how important the Second Amendment is to Team SASS patriots throughout your state!

Contact information:

Buck Masters, SASS# 88453, jclifford6@aol.com

Thanks again for stepping up soldier! I very much look forward to working with you in our Second Amendment support initiative.

Howdy Buck!

Welcome to the "fray"!

I'm tryin' to recall if I've ever shot with you on the same posse with the Harvard Ghost Riders? Danvers Desperados? or Cape Cod Cowboys?

I'm a White Mountain Regulator in NH the sister state to Mass but I come down into your neck of the woods to shoot with those posses from time to time. Introduce yourself to me if/when we ever meet up.

Six-Shot

Archived