SASS Wire Forum

Florida: Update from the Unified Sportsmen of Florida

dannyd

This is how the USF sees the Florida Sheriffs Association you will have to make your own mind up.

I'm still trying to understand why goverment employees need an association.

I'm from Virginia our system was very simple when I was a kid. The canadate would drive to Berryville in Clark County see Mr. Byrd. If Mr. Byrd gave you the nod you won the job. Google Byrd Organization. They used reliable voters!

REPORT: Some keep asking about anti-gun activities of Florida Sheriffs

DATE: May 21, 2014
TO: USF & NRA Members and Friends
USF Executive Director
NRA Past President

Members keep asking what is going on with the Florida Sheriffs Association and why the organization has become so anti-Second Amendment.

For starters, it's about leadership and Staff -- Just take a look at the Officers page in their magazine. The officers they list are 6 Democrats, 2 Republicans and a president who claims to Have No Party Affiliation (NPA).

There is one thing you need to be perfectly clear on:

If you are an Honorary member of the Florida Sheriffs Association, and have a Sheriff's Star decal on your car, you are helping fund an organization that is aggressively fighting to deprive you of your Second Amendment rights.

The May/June issue of the Newsletter, FLORIDA FIRING LINE, is in the mail to Unified Sportsmen of Florida members who membership is current.

However, if you want to read the pages that explains some of the reasons we know the Florida Sheriffs Association has declared war on the Second Amendment, you can read it here:

http://cms.nraila.org/media/13231629/fsa_war_on_second_amendment.pdf

USF/FLORIDA FIRING LINE VOL. 36 NO. 3 - MAY/JUNE 2014 PAGE 3 OF 4

THE FLORIDA SHERIFFS ASSOCIATION
HAS DECLARED WAR
ON THE SECOND AMENDMENT

Archived