SASS Wire Forum

Scott Brown/GO-NH "shoot-out" ALL smoke and mirrors

Six-Shot

And as predicted, Scott Brown was all smoke and mirrors. He did not answer questions directly. So questions were directly asked, but answers were not directly given. One attendee described him as, “artful” in his rhetoric. I had the benefit of having heard him speak.

When Brown makes these appearances, he specifically requests that no media, no cameras or other press be present. Many have bent over to honor that corrupt request.

Scott Brown is not honest. He might be well-spoken, charming, all that and a bag of chips, but one thing he is consistent about is not answering the questions directly. I hear that theme over and over. Brown was asked if he had applied for his “concealed carry license” yet, to which he responded that he did a month and a half ago and was waiting for the references to be cleared.” But that answer in an of itself demonstrates a lack of familiarity with New Hampshire Gun Laws and reflects a reference more akin to Massachusetts Gun laws. Either that or he lied.

RSA 159:6 states in part,

The license shall be issued
within
days
after
application, and, if such application is denied, the reason for such denial shall be stated in writing, the original of which such writing shall be delivered to the applicant, and a copy kept in the office of the person to whom the application was made.”

What politician would come before gun groups to steer the conversation away from guns and the second amendment? Scott Brown. Brown says, “You have to look at my overall record.” Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.

Scott Brown works tirelessly to exclude media and the press while advocating for transparency in government. Scott Brown is a phony and a poser. Unlike other folks running for a political office, he fails to talk to people on a visceral level and earn their trust. He is not a risk taker and his campaign is crafted and tailored for the easily-duped sheeple who are looking for the next shiny thing to distract them. Those who will vote for anybody so long as they have that R next to his or her name. Scott Brown’s campaign is little more than Kabuki Theater.

Read the whole report here: http://granitegrok.com/blog/2014/05/shut-out-by-a-bloomburglar#more-84396

See and hear what I said about it here: NoBrown / Second Amendment Rally: Micro-Interviews with GONH members Dennis and Six-Shot Steve http://granitegrok.com/blog/2014/05/nobrown-second-amendment-rally-micro-interviews-gonh-members-dennis-steve

Archived