SASS Wire Forum

Smokeless 32 Short Recipe

I use longs filled with black holiness in matches.

I wanna use Alliance Unique if I can. I wanna use shorts at an indoor practice range. They is a recipe for longs, but no shorts.

Please PM me the recipe to follow de WIRE rules lest we be chastised.

The Great Crayfish

Find a copy of Sharp's Complete Guide to Handloading. You can download it from the internet in PDF format. Has a few recipies for the 32 short colt. Only powder I recognised was Bullseye. Not sure if the other powders listed are still in production.

Wow that unique load looks very similar to the .25 auto load for a 35 or 50 grain pill..

Thanks guys! Good to see you in print again Ethan. I have changed my alias in a feeble attempt to curb my "SHAMELESS" ways.

My buds tell me to change my alias back.

Gonna attempt half a .3 cc lee dipper which is gonna be way conservative, but good for indoor range practice with my Nagants.

The "Nagant Man" on the net uses wax bullets and just a primer for plinking in his backyard.

PS - oops I posted in the wrong forum. An unintentional faux pa.

Hey Shameless! Still playing with unusual toys I see. Let us know it works out.

Yeah buddy! Don't have to lube 32's put some lube atop the cylinders like ya do shooting a cap gun. Don't have to crimp 32's going thru a Nagant cause they are more accurate that way.

Nagant's are a cold war trophy. Were used by the commies in Korea fighting my sweet loving Marine Corps Daddy,

Lieutenant William A. Craven.

I have two of em, on from the Iveresk factory, one from Tula. I love my Nagant with the Commie Star. Originally

made in 1894.

Archived